Hockeytown0001

11/14 GDT : Blackhawks 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Lines

Gustav Nyquist-Henrik Zetterberg-Johan Franzen

Justin Abdelkader-Pavel Datsyuk-Tomas Jurco

Tomas Tatar-Riley Sheahan-Darren Helm

Drew Miller-Luke Glendening-Joakim Andersson

Daniel Cleary, Andrej Nestrasil and Stephen Weiss (groin, IR) were in gray jerseys usually worn by players who'll be scratched the next game.

On defense:

Jonathan Ericsson-Niklas Kronwall

Kyle Quincey-Danny DeKeyser

Brendan Smith-Jakub Kindl

post-6503-0-75881400-1415990150_thumb.jpg

my girlfriend is cheering for chicago. anyone have any advice for me?

I could have a couple suggestions, but in the interest of civility, make a friendly wager. Lose an item of clothing for each goal scored by the other's team or whatever stat you prefer.

A win tonight would be great. No excuses either, everyone is healthy and ready to go. We need some magic from Datsyuk tonight. I'm feeling good about a Wings victory. I don't have the numbers but I know the Blackhawks have fared very well at the Joe the past few seasons. Let's get a regulation win, dammit! Go Wings!

my girlfriend is cheering for chicago. anyone have any advice for me?

Oh boy, did you come to the wrong place for advice. Having said that here is my two cents.

If you don't wanna get shutout of the bedroom, I suggest you root for the Hawks tonight. Then go back to rooting for the Wings tomorrow, the Wings players are all men they'll understand.

Edited by wings87

Oh boy, did you come to the wrong place for advice. Having said that here is my two cents.

If you don't wanna get shutout of the bedroom, I suggest you root for the Hawks tonight. Then go back to rooting for the Wings tomorrow, the Wings players are all men they'll understand.

Better yet, dump her.

Right on lets hope Babs has the team doing laps in there and everything clicking on all cylinders... can't shut down hawks (completely usually I mean *) predict a come from behind 3-3 tie and OT Wings win or 4-3 in reg WIngs win..early goals will help..I will setlle for any scorers as long as we put some goals up :) Go WIngs!

* edit

Edited by yztheman