• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Euro_Twins

11/18 GDT Red Wings 5 @ Blue Jackets 0

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

To the first point, I'd say it's probably pretty good haha. Half of our loses regulation or OT/SO are games where we turn the puck over like crazy.

And we've had a few scrums, but that was the first mits off fight.

WHAT THE HELL THE FIRST GAME I MISS AND THERE WAS ACTUALLU A FIGHT?!?!?!?

Who? Did they lose??

Guest DeGraa55

We beat a bad team? Soundly? A shutout? Is it a full moon tonight?

Smith and Foligno. Refs broke it up before one went down but it looked like they both got a few punches in. Though Smith was bleeding pretty good.

Wow my favorite players fights, Howard gets a shutout and Tatar and Sheahan score....maybe I'll miss the next game as well see if it helps. :(

Or we could turn around and fall flat like we did after the "confidence building" Chicago win. I'm VERY interested in how this team responds next game, and think that it will say a lot about the group in general. Can they build off a strong performance, or will they continue to be plagued by inconsistency? And in either event, what implications does it have for the roster moving forward?

We beat a bad team? Soundly? A shutout? Is it a full moon tonight?

Smith and Foligno. Refs broke it up before one went down but it looked like they both got a few punches in. Though Smith was bleeding pretty good.

Smith had a sizable cut on his knuckle and apparently Foligno had to get dental work done and didn't return.

Or we could turn around and fall flat like we did after the "confidence building" Chicago win. I'm VERY interested in how this team responds next game, and think that it will say a lot about the group in general. Can they build off a strong performance, or will they continue to be plagued by inconsistency? And in either event, what implications does it have for the roster moving forward?

Good points.

At the very least though last night should provide a nice confidence boost for some individuals (Jurco, Helm, Sheahan. Tatar) if not for the team in general.