• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
trule23

Smith and Ericcsson?

Rate this topic

I couldn't tell you about his nose, but his knuckles were bleeding pretty good after the fight. At this point I'm concerned about his hand.

Ericsson I have no idea.

Wait, we had a fight last night?

Now I'm bummed I missed the game. I only watched the highlights of the goals.

Smith hurt his hand in a fight. Had to leave the penalty box early to go to the locker room. Not sure if he broke something or just cut it badly. His first punch was to the visor and then he switched hands after that.

Smith hurt his hand in a fight. Had to leave the penalty box early to go to the locker room. Not sure if he broke something or just cut it badly. His first punch was to the visor and then he switched hands after that.

He did play in the third, so thats something I guess.

Take a bath Nick Foligno...geesh!

Seriously though, tough break. Smith's been looking real good the last five or six games. Hope it's just a minor setback.

Holland has sissified the poor kid. Smith used to fight more frequently in his younger days. Now he's having problems due to this lame fight?

If only Brain McGrattan were the Red Wings GM, am I right?

I'm no expert, but didn't Smith leave the box right away to get it cleaned up? How did an infection get a chance to set in? Is Foligno diseased?

Also, if E is out, they basically have to call up Ouellet. We'd be down to 5 D.

The good/cool news is that Mrazek gets to start in Winnipeg, though I find it a little odd to sit a goaltender after a shutout...

Take a bath Nick Foligno...geesh!

Seriously though, tough break. Smith's been looking real good the last five or six games. Hope it's just a minor setback.

If only Brain McGrattan were the Red Wings GM, am I right?

Agreed, I feel like he's really starting to come into his own and am pretty disappointed he'll be out. Definitely hurts the team at this point in time.

Agreed, I feel like he's really starting to come into his own and am pretty disappointed he'll be out. Definitely hurts the team at this point in time.

As long as he's scoring I can overlook the turnovers and occasional blown coverage. That's what he was drafted to do. But if he's doing the latter and none of the former, I lose my patience pretty quickly with Riley's brother. Sucks that he's out though, he's been earning his keep lately.