• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/20 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Jets 3

Rate this topic

I wonder how many goals Nyquist and tats will finish with, they both really step up in the absence of datsyuk, and seem invisible when he's in.

Byfuglien vs, Kessel in the biggest loser, NHL edition

They both gain twenty pounds.

And man, was franzens goal sexy.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

A friend came over to watch the game, so I wasn't posting, but what a great effort to steal the win after being down two. Great game by Tatar and Abdelkader. I was worried Mickey jinxed the boys by mentioning Mrazek having two shutout wins early.

Scarily, they popped four plus had several posts. If they come out for the opening horn against the Make Beliefs, it could get ugly on the scoreboard for the TO boys. Great night in the faceoff circle - especially Helm.

A friend came over to watch the game, so I wasn't posting, but what a great effort to steal the win after being down two. Great game by Tatar and Abdelkader. I was worried Mickey jinxed the boys by mentioning Mrazek having two shutout wins early.

Scarily, they popped four plus had several posts. If they come out for the opening horn against the Make Beliefs, it could get ugly on the scoreboard for the TO boys. Great night in the faceoff circle - especially Helm.

Did helm lose one draw tonight?

So I just seen this, its Tatars comments post game about the game winning goal and I thought it was hilarious the way it started, I will say this underscores my immaturity, but nonetheless....

"I JUST SAW ABBY BEAT HIS GUY OFF

the boards and we out-numbered the guys there and he tried to throw it to my stick and I was just in the right spot and put it in," Tatar said

"We had good leadership, obviously in our room, we had good leadership on the bench, the vocalness of Dan Cleary and a few unique guys," Babcock said. "Then we just dug in and found a way to get it done."

Just to play devil's advocate against the anti-Babcock/Holland crowd.

Contract extension; with a raise!

What is Babs asked at the end when he just laughs it off? I can't hear what the lady says...

He used the phrase "beat us like a rented mule" or something earlier in the interview and the reporter made a playful comment about it/ asked him a question about it near the end. It wasn't a serious moment.

Just watched the highlights from the game...

1. Chris Osgood is the absolute worst commentator. He's obsessed with "big bodies" and called Byfuglien, Bu-fug-len. Bring back Murph!

2. Justin Abdelkader is having an awesome season. He directly contributed to three goals last night by being strong, tough, and hard working.

3. Jacob Trouba is awesome.

Let's also give some credit to Johan Franzen. He seems to be putting up the most consistent numbers he's had since 2009. He's not tearing the world apart, and is only on pace for something like 25 goals I think, but he's scoring every few games which is what we need him to do. I'd gladly take 25 goals instead of 30-35 if it means he's scoring in 25 games instead of 10.

Let's also give some credit to Johan Franzen. He seems to be putting up the most consistent numbers he's had since 2009. He's not tearing the world apart, and is only on pace for something like 25 goals I think, but he's scoring every few games which is what we need him to do. I'd gladly take 25 goals instead of 30-35 if it means he's scoring in 25 games instead of 10.

Hes on pace for 35 goals actually.

6 goals / 13 games = 46% x 76 games (he's missed 6 games) = 35

Just watched the highlights from the game...

1. Chris Osgood is the absolute worst commentator. He's obsessed with "big bodies" and called Byfuglien, Bu-fug-len. Bring back Murph!

2. Justin Abdelkader is having an awesome season. He directly contributed to three goals last night by being strong, tough, and hard working.

3. Jacob Trouba is awesome.

I keep thinking he'll come down to earth (abdelklaizer) but here we are 19 games in and he's still playing awesome. Who would have thought he'd have 14 points in 19 games this year? Not me.