• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/24 GDT : Ottawa Senators 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I've been as hard on the Weiss signing as anybody, so it's great to see him contribute. Although I won't get my hopes up till he proves he can be consistent, since as you all remember Weiss started last season with a couple early goals as well.

I've been as hard on the Weiss signing as anybody, so it's great to see him contribute. Although I won't get my hopes up till he proves he can be consistent, since as you all remember Weiss started last season with a couple early goals as well.

Ya but this year he doesn't have a sports hernia and he looks much better than last year

Guest DeGraa55

I want for nothing more than to be wrong about Weiss but I agree in the continue to wait and see approach. This team NEEDS him to be a second line center.

Good win, though the 3rd was pretty scary. Really happy to see Weiss get those two goals. He seems like he's got good hands for cleaning up those dirty goals around the net, here's to hoping he can keep it going and get his groove back. Franzen and Kronwall have looked pretty rough to me lately, and Z has been relatively quiet. Tatar just looks like he's getting better every game.

Well, despite Kindl's best effort to make us lose at the end there we managed to pull through. Wings played great most of the game. The only thing I am worried about is that it seems Z has slowed down the last 3 games and isn't dominating out there. Hopefully its just a lull and he will come around - maybe when dats gets back.