• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

11/28 GDT - Red Wings @ Devils - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

What an AWFUL period! I hate watching games against the Devils they are SO BORING. Their team style is boring, their fans are boring and even their arena is boring!

The Wings played really bad and had no energy in the 1st. Time for Babs to put the Euro Twins together because Hank has looked far too slow and it isn't working with Goose anymore.

Z- Pav- Abby

Franzen- Weiss- Nyquist

Jurco- Sheahan- tatar

Glendening- Helm- Miller

I think that will give us the best forward lines and create some energy .

To the guy above saying that they don't fault Mrazek except for the third goal, what about the first goal?

If he wasn't busy looking straight down at the ice nodding and "headbanging" trying to throw his helmet off to draw a whistle, that would have been an easy save.

No different than the goalies who dive and flop around on the ice trying to draw an interference penalty that the refs don't buy, and get scored on because of it , IMO.

To the guy above saying that they don't fault Mrazek except for the third goal, what about the first goal?

If he wasn't busy looking straight down at the ice nodding and "headbanging" trying to throw his helmet off to draw a whistle, that would have been an easy save.

No different than the goalies who dive and flop around on the ice trying to draw an interference penalty that the refs don't buy, and get scored on because of it , IMO.

I agree. Just worry about making the save. Not trying to to stop the play. He'll learn. That was a bad spot/time to try the Johnathan Quick trick. Even though it's legit, the ref wont buy it if it's mid play (like someone is about to score 'mid play'). Just look what happened to the Wings first goal.

Edited by Dynheart

The original shot hit Mrazek in the head. I don't think he had any idea where the puck was and his helmet was probably already partially dislodged by that point. It all happened so fast -- I can't really fault Mrazek too much for that goal.

I don't think he was able to see clearly. After the puck hit his helmet off the initial shot it kinda drooped over his face, then Mrazek tried shaking it off. I assumed that it was blocking his vision, but who knows. His body language certainly implied he couldn't see.