• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
yztheman

Panthers Gallant remarks on Red Wings in Panthers vs CLB game tonight

Rate this topic

Panthers coach and former Wing Gerard Gallant interviewed after 1st, on Fox, during Florida vs Columbus game Monday night :

spoke about his debut as head coach of Columbus and subsequent firing and minors coaching to a return to the NHL (when asked by Fox reporter)

spoke about his days as a Wing, reporter mentioned Stevie Y and Probert and Kocur era;

when asked, mentioned the playoff series against the Oilers Gretzky era playoffs and how they came close to knocking the dynasty over

my overall impression announcers hyping tomorrow nights game (in more times than the interview), seems odd to me but prob because I am a Wings fan; from a marketing perspective why not hype it up still got tickets to sell and the current game is underway - I guess money wins guess I haven't really noticed it before..sure a couple different factors in there but I digress

thoughts from early in game

Columbus Johansen sets up off wall and dashes to middle on rink wide give and go

CLB set up a right hand shot on pp against FLO goalie Montoya (LH goalie)

Ekblad average on D but on PP held blue line , makes a move to get goalie moving, reverses and shoots thru a staggered screen

Wings been looking good lately so Let's Go Wings!!