• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TheDetroitRedWings

Abby Out 2 Weeks with partially separated shoulder

Rate this topic

Ok I think most fans have that player that they really don't like much whether it be Franzen, Lilja, Lang etc.

Abdelkader along with Miller are mine. It's my fault because when Abs black aced it up so well in the playoffs I put it in my mind that he could be our next Mcarty. When that never happened I started disliking him. I (we) have really seen a big step forward this year especially in the clutch department, an area where I think he has always lacked in my opinion. So in other words yeah, I hope he gets back soon.

beginning of the season i thought they were over rating him. but i know now its going to be a huge gap to fill.

now you have the top line loaded up, a decent 2nd and a mediocre 3rd line. before the talent was spread equally. all from one guy being out

Unfortunately he'll be out 2 weeks with a partially separated shoulder. Here's hoping to a quick recovery! Could be a breakout year for him!

http://kuklaskorner.com/tmr/comments/report-justin-abdelkader-out-two-weeks-with-partially-separated-shoulder

Wow, I just moved to Raleigh this year and was excited to see the Red Wings play here Sunday. Abby is my favorite player and I had his Winter Classic jersey ready to go for Sunday, reading this just ruined my week.

Would be sweet to see Mantha or Pulks brought up but we all know that won't happen.

Get well soon Abs, we need you more than Cleary or Anderson.

With Abs on the short term IR (if this rumor is confirmed) that gives the Wings the roster room to bring one of those kids up for a bit. I believe Ansar mentioned in a previous article that Mantha could be the first call up if a forward went down. We can all dream, right?

for today's game....

… Johan Franzen took Abdelkader's place on a line with Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg. Tomas Jurco took Franzen's place on the Darren Helm line, with Weiss on the wing, and Joakim Andersson re-entered the lineup, skating with Drew Miller and Luke Glendening.

Gustav Nyquist, Riley Sheahan and Tomas Tatar remained untouched.

source: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2014/12/01/pavel-datsyuk-determined-leave-injuries-behind/19743917/