• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsallTheway

Alfredsson Set to Sign 1-day Contract with Senators

Rate this topic

If Stevie listened to his body we wouldn't have the 02 cup or his final 3-4 years. I don't have any less respect for Broduer or Jagr if they want to keep playing the game they love and teams are willing to sign them. Maybe less respect for the GMs who offer them contracts (i.e. Holland and Cleary). Now if players were playing while putting their life in jeopardy that's another story. Fortunately that doesn't seem to happen in this day and age.

The problem is Brodeur could have retired as an alltime Devil and he just hangs on for a few more wins. I get it, it's his decision but risking such a great legacy with only 1 club at least to me seems wrong and sad. But whatever his decision and hopefully it works out for him.

As for Jagr, yeah he can still put up the points but with injuries pilling up I hope he doesn't risk his future health.

Well Stevie Y was one of a kind that guy basically played on one leg and still dominated, such a warrior but you are right, if he would have listened to his body the outcome would have been much different, so in some cases I'm glad players aren't listening .