• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/7 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Hurricanes 1

Rate this topic

GDT looks fantastic.

2 more points to be had, let's snag them up and keep this great start to the season rolling.

I've been thrilled with the resilience this team has shown, the ability to come back and hold leads in tight games, kill off important PK situations and secure these much needed wins and points early on.

With Weiss playing as well as he has, Howard's strong play, and the kids stepping it up, there truly is a strong balance out there that is capable of competing every night. It's an exciting season so far to be a Wings fan.

Keep it up boys, LGW!

This game will be a good measuring stick for us: we get up and compete against the good teams, then don't bother to bring it against the slack teams.

We've got to bring it, play hard all game and finish it for two points. That's a way for this team to take the next step yet. Are we there? Let's find out.

Edited by T.Low

For a laugh, check out FlashyG's "Cast Away" themed gdt on HFBoards -

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1788929

Poor Nesty. :lol:

Is it bad that the thing I'm looking forward to most is Mrazek's new helmet? I mean, I want the two points, but... that helmet, though.

Robogriffin.jpg

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Nope. He's abandoned us. He is dead to me. He has been Phanuefed.

I have not abandoned you at all! Please no phaneufing.

I was too late to get this game on LGW's and it wouldn't have made any sense to do a nesty themed GDT for any team but Carolina. Now that my personal life has settled down a bit I have a bit of free time to do some more GDT's.

I've got a few ideas kicking around that aren't themed for anyone specific so I'll be signing up for a couple very soon.

Edited by FlashyG