• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/7 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Hurricanes 1

Rate this topic

Cleary and Lashoff are both in tonight. Undecided who sits out. Gotta imagine Kindl will be one of them. And probably Andersson.

Looks like it.

Ansar Khan@AnsarKhanMLive 28m

Based on the pregame warmups, looks like Andersson and Kindl are the ones scratched for Cleary and Lashoff.

Ansar Khan@AnsarKhanMLive 19m

Lines in the warmups: Nyquist-Zetterberg-Jurco Tatar-Datsyuk-Helm Franzen-Sheahan-Weiss Miller-Glendening-Cleary

I have not abandoned you at all! Please no phaneufing.

I was too late to get this game on LGW's and it wouldn't have made any sense to do a nesty themed GDT for any team but Carolina. Now that my personal life has settled down a bit I have a bit of free time to do some more GDT's.

I've got a few ideas kicking around that aren't themed for anyone specific so I'll be signing up for a couple very soon.

Excellent! You have been conditionally de-Phaneufed.. :)

He would be a top-4 dman on the Wings.

Still a ******. Bad enough the Leafs signed him, but then they made him captain. There are no words.

Can Smith really be worse than DeKeyser on the point? I just don't know what there is to lose by at least trying it out.

My thought is that DD is more defensive and Smith is more offensive. Babcock plays DD on the PP to try to improve his offense skills and plays Smith on the pk to improve his defensive skills.