• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
toby91_ca

Jonathan Bernier - Nelson Mandela Comments

Rate this topic

This just proves they teach kids nothing in Canada besides hockey and pro wrestling. :lol:

Slap shots and elbow drops. weeooooooooooooooooooooo

Toronto has a basketball team?

If you look at the standings, they are basically the opposite of where the Pistons are :ninja:

Well, I just never compared the two situations before, and when looking at it in that respect, they were all very similar. Not that I didn't know the story of both, just never related the two for some reason...its almost like a fresh breath of air.

Of course you didn't see it that way. You and I went to American schools. We aren't going to sell our story as one where bunch of rich guys were trying to dodge taxes. I wasn't even saying they were wrong to do that (they did plenty of other things that were wrong). My point was only that resisting the government isn't always wrong, especially when that government is oppressive.

Of course you didn't see it that way. You and I went to American schools. We aren't going to sell our story as one where bunch of rich guys were trying to dodge taxes. I wasn't even saying they were wrong to do that (they did plenty of other things that were wrong). My point was only that resisting the government isn't always wrong, especially when that government is oppressive.

I got to "dodge taxes" and wanted to keep reading, but unfortunately I got some FREEDOM in my eyes and couldn't continue on.

Back on topic, in the end it's probably good that Bernier didn't know about Mandela. After all the guy was a commie.

I never trust a promise from the Red Menace. I can spot a Chairman Mao sneak attack from a mile away. Shame on you!

THE WEST IS DECADENT! FEAR MY NUCLEAR REPRISAL!

*Obligatory Bernier mention*

...and 'people' say my posts get a little weird...

MATTIAS RITOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattias? Sir, take yur communist name, pack yur bags, an git the hell outta ma country. MURICA

This thread will quickly be locked if we continue down this road.