• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/12 GDT : Panthers 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Just an FYI...last December 13th the Wings had 39 points. This December 13th they have 41 points. So they are more similar point wise than you think. Luckily the team seems a better "team." Back to my point of losing the SO's and injuries happening, lets all hope that is where the similarities end.

Team is no different to me. They've played better at home is the only difference. I honestly think they've overachieved a bit.

:blink:

Uh, ya, being 10 or less points from the top spot DOES mean you are near the top of the league in points. If Boston rattles off 4-5 wins in a row, they would climb right up those 10 points. My point was, last season at this time (although I do agree this year's team is MUCH better than last's) the Wings were hanging around withina nice win streak of the top of the league and how this is feeling eerily similar with a couple of important injuries happening and them giving up the SO point a lot. I am seeing the same statements here now ("at least we got a point" and "if only we got these easy points") that we all read and said last season. That's all. It's just too bad certain folks are more interested in bashing another user's comments and opinion's rather than just have a respectful discussion.

Give it up, stop trying to be k00l on the internet behind your Amiga. Dudez you are Radez, how much warez do you have?

10 points isn't close, and when it puts you outside of the playoffs it makes you even less close.

Edited by DickieDunn

Just an FYI...last December 13th the Wings had 39 points. This December 13th they have 41 points. So they are more similar point wise than you think. Luckily the team seems a better "team." Back to my point of losing the SO's and injuries happening, lets all hope that is where the similarities end.

Are our PK and PP similar too? Goals for and against? Or how about just our place in the standings in general? If people don't look at the majority of games we've played this year and realize we're faster and obviously better in general there's something wrong and people are just looking for problems. It's weird that these posts start cropping up only after a few losses.

I have to agree. The idea that 10 points is close is silly. Rattle of five wins while everyone else loses all five of those games, and sure they are right in it.

Reading that with a Grover voice is the only way I can make it sound any more ridiculous. But if someone can give me any more tips into doing that, I love a good chuckle.