• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/13 GDT : Red Wings 1 @ Maple Leafs 4 *MOD WARNING POST 198*

Rate this topic

it's not trolling. Its like in the other gdt, the wings are virtually even in points as last year and are showing similar signs they did last season that they did in December.

this is what happens when you fail to make the team better. Ericsson, Quincey and Kindl amongst some of the worst D in the NHL. Sure Kenny tried, but he wasted his money on Q and should just waive K. Ericsson should be gone as well. But Kenny failed to bring in good players.

In all fairness we owned Toronto last game everywhere but the scoresheet, Reimer was a wall. Give credit where it's due.

The game against Florida could have went either way, has nothing to do with being a bad team only bad luck.

Tonight yeah, we don't look that great but we need a regulation loss every now and then to learn what we're doing wrong.

Not sure why people are getting angry over factual information. When did I ever say we were a bad team? I'll make this easy. Here are the FACTS: We have only two points out of possible 6 (Including tonight) from our past three games. If you look into Jan and Feb we only have 5 or 6 home games combined. We do a lot of traveling and our schedule gets tougher. Another fact: we've been healthy until recently. Odds are that will change (Abby DK an Weiss out now) as we get deeper in the season. We will be lucky to go .500 on the road so I'm betting we fall off pace and start to slide from our top spot. That's an assessment based on facts.

I like how babe puts the twins back together to try to generate offense...then puts Franzen out there with them. Pointless...

hey, we are sucking, but at least Tampa is losing, so now the slappies can still believe this team is actually playing like the NHL elite...

Guest DeGraa55

What he hell was that they had a two on one and one went to the bench

Are you being serious? They were out there for like 2 minutes they were gassed...

Terrible game. Terrible. No effort at all.

- Zetterberg finally looked like himself at the end there once he got put with Pav, so keep that together going forward

- BENCH FRANZEN! The guy does absolutely nothing for this team and he def does not deserve to get put on a line with our best two players.

- What does Babs have against Smith?! We pull our goalie and Babs puts Oulette out with Kronners instead of Smith! I just don't get it.

I am not worried about the team, those comparing them to trends of last year are silly. Unless Pav and Hank miss most of the season again from now until the end of the season, you cannot make a comparison to last year. The Wings will be fine, they just gotta regroup every team goes through this and this is the first time for us this season so relax.