• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/16 GDT : Blue Jackets 1 at Red Wings 0 (SO)

Rate this topic

lol - choked a bit on my latte while reading your 1st sentence.

Personally I feel the Mule should spend a game in the stable aka the press box.

But watch Franzen score 3 goals, and assist on 2 others with the Wings blowing out a lowly opponent like the Blue Jackets.

Honestly that's kind of what I was hoping for when I criticized him. But alas, it was not to be. He's apparently out sick. Hopefully not with mumps.

Ansar Khan@AnsarKhanMLive 49m

Ken Holland confirms Franzen out tonight because he's sick.

If Weiss was in for cleary then swap Sheahan and helm and I would REALLY like this lineup top to bottom.

Kind of hard to break up that Helm-Dats-Tatar line. They've been dynamite. Plus, we need balanced scoring on all the lines. Hence why this team was rolling when we were able to throw out Miller-disney.com-Jurco as the fourth line. Can't really call that a demotion for Jurco either with all the minutes that line plays.

It's not much of a demotion in minutes, but realistically, what player with the skill set of Jurco wants to play on a grind line with Glendening and Miller? I'd much rather see him being used in the way Abdelkader has been used over the past couple years.

As good as Tatar - Datsyuk - Helm have been, I see Jurco in for Helm as much improvement.

Guest DeGraa55

Kind of hard to break up that Helm-Dats-Tatar line. They've been dynamite. Plus, we need balanced scoring on all the lines. Hence why this team was rolling when we were able to throw out Miller-disney.com-Jurco as the fourth line. Can't really call that a demotion for Jurco either with all the minutes that line plays.

Jurco is one third?

And a third of Weiss helm and jurco can score.

Guest DeGraa55

I do like those pairings a lot but the only thing that would make them better would be to switch Quincey and Smith. I really wish DeKeyser and Smith would be reunited, they looked great together.

I'd like this as well.

Helm still in the top 6?

Would

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Abdlekader

Nyquist - Sheahan - Tatar

Cleary - Helm - Jurco

Miller - Glendenning - Andersson

make too much sense?

Is that the problem?

The kid line (with Jurco, granted) didn't work too well at the beginning of the year, but maybe it'd be different now that all those guys have hit their stride.

I'm going to get my nachos on the way home, but I don't know if I can drink so many beers.

This weekend was rough.

I drank enough on Friday, to not remember what I did Saturday morning.

And I repeated that Saturday night Sunday morning.

But I'll give it my all.