• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/19 GDT : Islanders 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I just read some random facebook comment that there is a Franzen for Hall trade in the works with the Oilers. He said look it up. I did'nt bother. That's just insane, but the Oilers management is pretty dumb...lol

Trolls are gonna trollolololololololol

Don't you have a anti-Franzen thread you can bring this up in for the 1000th time? Last nights lost had as much to do with Tatar and almost every wing without a Z in his name than it did with Franzen. So yeah I'm gonna be his PR guy if you're gonna single him out over the loss.

We have an open spot at the poker table Thursday nights btw.

...but Franzen has a Z in his name.

I just read some random facebook comment that there is a Franzen for Hall trade in the works with the Oilers. He said look it up. I did'nt bother. That's just insane, but the Oilers management is pretty dumb...lol

Did it have (E4) or (E5) next to it?

That would be tremendous! LOL! Here we go! Franzen, Helm, Smith, Pulkkinen and rights to Backman for Hall, Petry.

That would be tremendous! LOL! Here we go! Franzen, Helm, Smith, Pulkkinen and rights to Backman for Hall, Petry.

See... see what you've done. Just great... You've gotten his hopes up "chaps." Thanks a whole ******* lot. :nono:

Lol I did find a link(cant post it cause my phone sucks)saying Hall might be shopped, and if the Wings are interested it could take Sheahan, Mantha, Pulkkinen, and Sproul. No mention of Franzen sorry. There go the hopes.

I'm as hard on Franzen as almost anyone, but he's apparently been fighting illness for the last couple weeks. And the team was completely dominated last night, the loss had little to do with Franzen taking shifts off.

Assuming he really is fighting illness I'm giving him a pass for not showing up lately.

Guest DeGraa55

I'm as hard on Franzen as almost anyone, but he's apparently been fighting illness for the last couple weeks. And the team was completely dominated last night, the loss had little to do with Franzen taking shifts off.

Assuming he really is fighting illness I'm giving him a pass for not showing up lately.

Well menopause does last for like a year right?