• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/19 GDT : Islanders 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

No, you're misrepresenting what I've said to try and justify your baseless claim. .

By misrepresenting do you mean like when you assumed I said JH was "slow" and "never made big saves"? Don't let facts get in the way of a good zing, huh?

Backman made a huge mistake. Babcock liked the guy a lot and if he wasn't such a diva he may have been a Wing one day like his idol Lidstrom. When you consider that since Kronwall almost EVERY prospect we have has had to go through the Griffins to get to the NHL it shouldn't surprise him that he would have to perform there. He can't expect to be gifted playing time in GR if he isn't playing well for the Griffins just like in the NHL. It would also be sending the wrong message to give him that playing time just because he threw a hissy fit.

I really liked him as a prospect but we don't need someone like this in the organization behaving that way. Look at Tatar and Nyqvist trying to make the NHL - there is a lot of adversity to making the Wings and it starts by earning your job in GR then somehow earning a job in DET.

By misrepresenting do you mean like when you assumed I said JH was "slow" and "never made big saves"? Don't let facts get in the way of a good zing, huh?

I'll try to use as few words as possible so you don't go off course.

You said Jimmy wouldn't make that save.

No way we could know that.

The standings seem to think so.

Even the 2002 and 2008 teams had skids.

Would like to see a game where our 02 team had 13 shots through 2.

On our way to 5 in a row. This isn't a skid. It's a test we are failing.

I'll try to use as few words as possible so you don't go off course.

You said Jimmy wouldn't make that save.

No way we could know that.

Insult me if it makes you feel better but the point was that Mrazek is quicker and more athletic (like top tier goalies). Nothing more. It's not an indictment on JH as it is an observation on what keeps JH out of the "top tier" I think Jimmy is better now but I believe he has a lower Celing than others. Don't get wrapped around the axel concerning a specific play. It was an example of my thought/opinion.

Man is this team completely out of sync tonight.

Insult me if it makes you feel better but the point was that Mrazek is quicker and more athletic (like top tier goalies). Nothing more. It's not an indictment on JH as it is an observation on what keeps JH out of the "top tier" I think Jimmy is better now but I believe he has a lower Celing than others. Don't get wrapped around the axel concerning a specific play. It was an example of my thought/opinion.

Feel free to re-read my posts. I take issue with none of what you're saying here. As for the initial point I was making:

You: Jimmy no save!

Me: :dntknw:

Man is this team completely out of sync tonight.

Feel free to re-read my posts. I take issue with none of what you're saying there. As for the point I was making re: Jimmy.

You: Jimmy no save!

Me: :dntknw:

I did. I was hoping you would've done the same.