• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

Happy Holidays To All My Fellow LGW'rs!

Rate this topic

No matter which religion or tradition's you celebrate this time of year, I want to wish everyone here that I have had the pleasure of sharing conversations, arguments, debates and just plain ol' name calling for the last 11+ years all the best this season!

I celebrate Christmas, so to all that do, I am going to wish a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

to those of you who don't, I wish you a Happy Holiday Season!

I honestly Love you all!

No matter which religion or tradition's you celebrate this time of year, I want to wish everyone here that I have had the pleasure of sharing conversations, arguments, debates and just plain ol' name calling for the last 11+ years all the best this season!

I celebrate Christmas, so to all that do, I am going to wish a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

to those of you who don't, I wish you a Happy Holiday Season!

I honestly Love you all!

Merry Christmas leftwinger.

All my best to you and yours.

And HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

Temporarily going to move this to the General Discussion area of the forum.

Happy Holidays to all of you at LGW, the posters that made either Santa's good or bad list (oh what a list I could make), those onlookers that lurk the forums that never post, my fellow moderation staff that put in all the time, dedication, and work into keeping this place stable, to all your families and friends, and to Matt, the man who makes LGW possible.

May your holidays and new year be full of Red Wings wins, a shootout win or two, bad sweaters, egg nog, etc. This is by far my favorite community on the internet and i'm thankful that I can be a part of it.

Be safe and good to each other.

Merry Christmas to everyone at LGW. (Or happy whatever your tradition may be if it is something else). Best Wishes for a happy holiday season, and a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

Edit: looks like this thread has a 1.000 holiday well wishing percentage thus far. ;)

Edited by TheXym

Also highly amusing, but being from Detroit, I prefer Awreatha Franklins.

Understood. Lots of respect. ;) I actually had both on my classroom door along with (Christopher) Walken in a Winter Wonderland for the school's holiday decorating competition, but lost to the tech ed department's live nativity (including animals).