• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

12/27 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Senators 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Watching it on CBC ... just saw a camera shot of the box and MacLean is still there. I know he is probably still on salary but does he have any official capacity? That's unusual.

He's just waiting till the wings plane leaves so he can hide in Bab's luggage. Hoping no one will notice he was ever gone when they get back from Boston.

hard to tell how good our forwards are when we have a bunch of ****** boobs on defense. Holland absolutely has to make a move. Patience is one thing but this is ridiculous. Ericsson gets slotted as a #2 as a necessity and we all cried in fear then he goes out and pays him like a top pairing guy. One of Holland's most underrated terrible moves. Now he's a lifer. What an amazing pillar of mediocrity Holland has put in place to build the defense around

hard to tell how good our forwards are when we have a bunch of ****** boobs on defense. Holland absolutely has to make a move. Patience is one thing but this is ridiculous. Ericsson gets slotted as a #2 as a necessity and we all cried in fear then he goes out and pays him like a top pairing guy. One of Holland's most underrated terrible moves. Now he's a lifer. What an amazing pillar of mediocrity Holland has put in place to build the defense around

Let's not overstate things here... he's only making $4.25 million. Hell, even Kronwall doesn't get paid like a "top pairing guy."

I guarantee the Wings know they are only a goal from tying this. I hope they do... and that the damned game does not go to shoot out.

Please just step it up and win in regulation.

edit: I hit send as Z scored. LOL~

Edited by puckloo39

What was Ericsson waiting for... oh... I see... don't shoot it in a timely manner, E.

Drop Bobby Ryan in the neutral zone for a penalty you dumb f***.

...and Kindl has been riding the pine?

Edited by e_prime