• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kipwinger

All Purpose Grand Rapids Griffins Thread

Rate this topic

I thought all three of our goals were nice. I also figured out why we are having such a hard time against Utica....

THEY HAVE A GLENDENING

Lol made me look twice also, was like "Wtf has a farm league team stolen the Red Wings 4th line checker?? What the heck is going on here?".

Had to check out the Utica roster on their webpage to illuminate this mystery.

Clendening. But I listened on the radio to the first game and I was wondering how Glennie had cleared waivers to play for the Griffs.

Being in the Vancouver market, I heard a Utica game on the radio and held my breath until I was sure Glenny was not traded.

Clendening. But I listened on the radio to the first game and I was wondering how Glennie had cleared waivers to play for the Griffs.

I'm certain he started with the Hawks this season and played against the wings and Glendening before being traded to the Canucks.

McCollum doesn't look good...

I am watching a stream of the game and none of the goals scored on McCollum can be blamed on him. 1st was a deflection. Second and Third were uncovered guys on the backdoor that had easy tap-ins.

Defense has to play better for sure.

I am watching a stream of the game and none of the goals scored on McCollum can be blamed on him. 1st was a deflection. Second and Third were uncovered guys on the backdoor that had easy tap-ins.

Defense has to play better for sure.

"Huh? There are no goals scored in game yet. Are you sure you're in our universe?"

Ehm I responded too the wrong game, sorry about this post lol.

Note to self: don't watch 2+ games at once and respond on forums.

Edited by Jacksoni

I disagree. He should have had the paddle down on that 2nd goal, before it got to the front of the net. No doubt, Sanguinetti had a nice shot on the 3rd goal but it was very stoppable. Bottom line, the Griffins were the better team in the first, yet it's a two goal deficit. That's on the goalie in my opinion...

Edited by krsmith17

I disagree. He should have had the paddle down on that 2nd goal, before it got to the front of the net. No doubt, Sanguinetti had a nice shot on the 3rd goal but it was very stoppable. Bottom line, the Griffins were the better team in the first, yet it's a two goal deficit. That's on the goalie in my opinion...

Guess we will have to agree to disagree.

It certainly would be nice to see the Griffins get some of the chances like the Comets are getting. Utica are keeping the shots to the outside for the most part. The only goal they scored went off the glass in a weird way.

Wow, what a chance on the power play. That was the best chance right there, and Sproul couldn't put it in the empty net. Nuts!

We're definitely not watching the same game. It is all Griffins. Markstrom is standing on his head and also getting very lucky. The Griffs could easily have 3-4 goals in this game...

.... Another HUGE save on Bertuzzi...

Edited by krsmith17