• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

1/7 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Flames 2

Rate this topic

good second period now we need to get that go ahead goal right away to break their backs on another note how many times do you see the opposing team outshooting us and WE have the lead?

Edited by sjr2012

Smith adds nothing. He just barely gets by which is an improvement I guess. Still disappointed in his development. He should be contributing by this point in his career. You just watch Kindl with bias. He usually is our best defensemen in the offensive zone, which isn't saying much, but it's very valuable to the team

I'm not saying Smith is great or anything, but if his development between last year and this one is any indication then I at least like where he's headed. And really? I don't watch every Wings game looking for Kindl to be horrible. He's just been bad. I used to shrug it off thinking it was a confidence thing but honestly it's just starting to look like he's incapable of reading a play. Not to mention if you're already disappointed in Smith's development how are you giving a pass on Kindl? With all the PP time he gets his 2 goals 7 assists don't seem to indicate some kind of offensive dynamo.

Smith adds nothing. He just barely gets by which is an improvement I guess. Still disappointed in his development. He should be contributing by this point in his career. You just watch Kindl with bias. He usually is our best defensemen in the offensive zone, which isn't saying much, but it's very valuable to the team

It's not bias, Kindl just isn't good. There's a reason he's never held even the #6 spot on the roster for an entire season.

He used to among the best on the team at getting his shot through from the point, but he has regressed there as well.