• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Mike Yeo (Wild) Has Meltdown At Practice

Rate this topic

Wild losing to the Hawks 2-0 right now and Pierre said after the Hawks 2nd goal. It's time to quit feeling sorry for ourselves.

Now 3-0, NBCSN was quick to show Yeo standing there just shaking his head.

4-0 I bet yeo is fired within the week

Heard on the radio Sutter has been telling people that it's hard to go to the rink right now. Wish you came to Detroit yet?

That guy has lost his father not long ago, his team plays like crap and Yeo has only screaming is a last answer.

No one would like to go to the ring under that circumstances

What happened to them? I thought they started the season off strong? (Or am I thinking of another team?)

Waived Harding because he kicked a wall and their goaltending has been shaky ever since, their 2 only superstars had to deal with much more important stuff and the team" is to easy to push around, ( wings West)

Waived Harding because he kicked a wall and their goaltending has been shaky ever since, their 2 only superstars had to deal with much more important stuff and the team" is to easy to push around, ( wings West)

They have matt Cooke to keep teams honest.

:lol:

+ laughs + and that Suter tank who just sent Downy out of the game

+ laughs + and that Suter tank who just sent Downy out of the game

That elbow was filthy, but they already announced that their will be a hearing...

if he doesnt get suspended I'll be shocked.

Apparently they asked him about it and he said it was an accident, but this doesn't look accidental.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Wonder if Parise, and Suter are 2nd guessing their destination of choice?

I'll say praise isn't second guessing it, especially with his dad passing, so its sentimental that he's playing for the same state.

Idk about suter.

I hope so though.

I hope he regrets it for the next 6+ years

Minnesotta made the better offer and his girlfriend wanted to move back so he made the right decision. Yeah, this is a down year for them but the wild are an up and coming team.

Wonder, if they would give Timmeyyy a call soo

Minnesotta made the better offer and his girlfriend wanted to move back so he made the right decision. Yeah, this is a down year for them but the wild are an up and coming team. Wonder, if they would give Timmeyyy a call soo

I'd hardly call them "up and coming". All of Suter, Parise, Vanek, Pominville, Koivu are over 30 years old.

They've got some good young players, but who doesn't? They seriously lack depth on defence and a good starting goalie.

Apparently Suter asked Crosby to apologize to Downie on his behalf....huh? Why doesn't he apologize to Downie himself.

Maybe It's just me. I understand that he might be thinking he's the last person Downie wants to see or hear from, but I'd say either apologize personally, or not at all.

Minnesotta made the better offer and his girlfriend wanted to move back so he made the right decision. Yeah, this is a down year for them but the wild are an up and coming team. Wonder, if they would give Timmeyyy a call soo

Timmy didnt look all that great in Florida, and eith another break from hockey I doubt he'd be able to come back even half as good as he was before he took the year off.

Plus old age doesn't bode well for those who already struggle with weight/conditioning issues.

Timmy didnt look all that great in Florida, and eith another break from hockey I doubt he'd be able to come back even half as good as he was before he took the year off.

Plus old age doesn't bode well for those who already struggle with weight/conditioning issues.

Obama had the CIA inject him performance inhibiting drugs after he protested and refused to visit the White House with the team

Edited by mvanpop