• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
e_prime

McGratton on waivers

Rate this topic

Then Detroit could claim him, and pay Lucic back for spearing DeKeyser, then wave him.

Then Montreal could..............

Wouldn't that be great? If like 5 or 6 teams in a row claimed McGrattan the day before they played the Bruins just so Lucic could get punched in the face.

I hate fighting, but I think I hate Lucic more. This is a toughie.

I hope those stupid bastards do claim him. It would be great if they let Shawn Thornton walk and then acquired another meathead in his place.

I'm not a Thornton fan by any means, but Shawn is a much better hockey player than Brian IMO Edited by number9

If this was my first day ever on LGW and saw that THIS was big news, I'd probably never come back.

Love you all!!!

...but then they'd be missing out on all of our AWESOME inside jokes/ridiculous memes and personalities.

To think... there are those that think we have no fun around here!!

Sad day for hockey, this league is quickly becoming something it shouldn't be.

I hope he finds a place on another team, or a job in the front office somewhere. What af****** league it has a place for rats but no place for great energy players and like Burke said I'm sure all the ******* greenpeace folks are happy now. Of course the softest team - which not long ago used to have the HW champion - in the league willk pass so I'm not getting my hopes up.

How the hell does Burke not step in here ? He is the president and should overrule the GM in that case it's a bad day for hockey

Edited by frankgrimes

I hope he finds a place on another team, or a job in the front office somewhere. What af****** league it has a place for rats but no place for great energy players and like Burke said I'm sure all thef****** greenpeace folks are happy now. Of course the softest team - which not long ago used to have the HW champion - in the league willk pass so I'm not getting my hopes up.

How the hell does Burke not step in here ? He is the president and should overrule the GM in that case it's a bad day for hockey

Front office? Doing what? Security? :lol:

I hope he finds a place on another team, or a job in the front office somewhere. What af****** league it has a place for rats but no place for great energy players and like Burke said I'm sure all thef****** greenpeace folks are happy now. Of course the softest team - which not long ago used to have the HW champion - in the league willk pass so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Cept HW champions used to actually be able to play hockey too

Lol frank seriously? Do you truly believe he has any value as an actual hockey player? Who plays hockey? With skating and stuff?