• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/13 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Sabres 1

Rate this topic

Glad the boys got it done against the Sabres. Surely I can't be the only one who assumed it was a deliberate move on the part of the Sabres organization to let Dom's number retire with his two most "notable" teams on the ice..?

Can anyone:

Offer a video/gif/lilnk of the Dats hit? Sounds like something worth seeing!

Give a synopsis of Pulk's play tonight? I saw that slapper from the wing that *RANG* off the pipe - and to think he wasn't going to be able to wind up like that in the NHL!

Glad the boys got it done against the Sabres. Surely I can't be the only one who assumed it was a deliberate move on the part of the Sabres organization to let Dom's number retire with his two most "notable" teams on the ice..?

I'm pretty sure it was entirely intentional to retire the number when playing the team he won the cup on.

Everybody knows my feelings on Babcock, but this was pretty classy of him:

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2015/01/petr_mrazek_follows_meeting_wi.html

Honestly, I was surprised to read this, too. Babcock's not usually one for sentiment, at least where hockey is concerned.

All I can picture is a kid at the grocery store, trying to contain his/her excitement. Their parent finally caves and says, "OK, you can get ONE chocolate bar", and the kid storms off at 100mph to grab one.

Honestly, I was surprised to read this, too. Babcock's not usually one for sentiment, at least where hockey is concerned.

I don't know, didn't he insist he get a photograph with all his former assistants that are now head coaches at the draft this year? I think he's more sentimental then his stern demeanor portrays. Plus I think I heard him say Glendening was like the son he never had.

I don't know, didn't he insist he get a photograph with all his former assistants that are now head coaches at the draft this year? I think he's more sentimental then his stern demeanor portrays. Plus I think I heard him say Glendening was like the son he never had.

Awww, that makes this guy a saaaaaad panda. It's his own fault though, you've got to compete harder and be an "everydayer" if you want to be Mike Babcock's son. Lil' Michael Babcock just needs to steal somebody else's job that's all.

0.jpg