• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/15 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Blues 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

I love the way this Blues team is built. They're a complete team.

Let's hope the Wings bring their A game.

True. But they've also been a complete dissapointment in the playoffs the last few seasons.

There going to be tough to beat this evening. I'm just glad they didn't lose to Edmonton on Tuesday.

Let's go wings...

I really hope they come out and play hard tonight, I feel like this might be one of those measuring stick type games.

I was just coming here to say the same thing. This is the first good team we've played since getting thumped by Vancouver. Should be a good way to gauge whether we're headed in the right direction.

I was just coming here to say the same thing. This is the first good team we've played since getting thumped by Vancouver. Should be a good way to gauge whether we're headed in the right direction.

Washington doesn't qualify as a good team in your book? I don't think they are elite or anything, but I don't think it is a stretch to put them in the same category as Vancouver.

Washington doesn't qualify as a good team in your book? I don't think they are elite or anything, but I don't think it is a stretch to put them in the same category as Vancouver.

I dicked that whole post up and combined several thoughts into one, which made it all wrong lol. These were...

1) We need to beat good teams.

2) We haven't played a lot of good teams lately so it's hard to gauge ourselves.

3) St. Louis is a good team, so it should be a measuring stick game.

To answer your question though, yes. Washington is a good team. I was completely forgetting about them (despite actually going to that miserable game).

Not sure that link is gonna work

Guess it did... Back in the days of the wild old west. Gunslingers.

LOL@ Cheveldae jumping in when Probert was being double teamed. Good old days for sure.

As for this thread, LGW!! Good test for the team tonight. Mrazek will see alot of good shooters.