• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ash11

arizona in full rebuild officialy (insider trading)

Rate this topic

SOoooooo i know that yandle rumors have always been, however the new princple owner had a meeting with the gm of arizona and apparently they agreed on full rebuild, soo nowww their saying yandle out 100 percent if not by the trade deadline, then off season forsure.. wish we could get oliver but i think theyl build with him.

link: http://www.tsn.ca/video/insider-trading-brodeur-s-future-in-st-louis-1.183629

Honestly, I think a few other teams are in a better position to land Yandle than Detroit. Just off the top of my head, Boston, Los Angeles and Colorado could probably offer packages that would be more appealing to Arizona. Boston and LA would essentially be upgrading Krug and Muzzin, respectively, and throwing in a roster player, younger player, etc. - talent they're more willing to part with than Detroit is at the moment. I think Colorado could do something around O'Reilly for Yandle, but if part of Arizona moving Yandle is money related, having to pay ROR wouldn't be ideal for them.

Yandle is too expensive and not right handed. I'd rather get Petry for cheap, unless we can package our roster d men and save pretty much everyone valuable on the offensive side. At this point I'd only like to see Weiss, Franzen and maaaaybe Helm moved out of our roster forwards, he's been a beast lately.

Not willing to give away what it would take for yandle ... He's good but I think overrated and I'd much rather have oliver ekman larsson(which they won't trade)

I think marchenko/jensen should be given a few games before the deadline to see what they can offer , isn't jensen gonna be 25 soon? How much longer are we suppose to wait