• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nawein

Dylan Larkin

Rate this topic

A goal and two assists so far in tonights game vs wisconsin

There's only 3 minutes left...

Looks like its gonna be a Michigan Michigan state semifinal.

Now a goal and three assists.

GO GREEN. Hope Larkin never amounts to anything, and Glendening gets traded.

That'd be awesome.

I doubt itll happen, but call him up to the big club while datsyuk is out, then send him to gr for the push for the championship.

I don't wanna rush him, but I wanna rush him.

Ha

We have a proven track record in slowly developing our prospects. Mantha was no different, nor should Larkin be any different. He will be a stud, but he definitely needs more time developing his game before he's ready for the NHL. There is no need to rush him.

I want Larkin to spend another year at U of M. I got to watch a lot of his games and while he dominated play sometimes on certain shifts, it was exactly that. On certain shifts. I'd love to see him get stronger and take another step forward before moving to the AHL. He should be dominating most shifts, if not all and controlling the play whenever he's on the ice. I want him to get used to being "The guy" on the ice before moving to more difficult competition. This year he had Hyman and typically it was Hyman that was "the guy" even though Larkin wasn't far behind. He will be a leader on the wings in the future and I want to see him practice being that at U of M first.

I want Larkin to spend another year at U of M. I got to watch a lot of his games and while he dominated play sometimes on certain shifts, it was exactly that. On certain shifts. I'd love to see him get stronger and take another step forward before moving to the AHL. He should be dominating most shifts, if not all and controlling the play whenever he's on the ice. I want him to get used to being "The guy" on the ice before moving to more difficult competition. This year he had Hyman and typically it was Hyman that was "the guy" even though Larkin wasn't far behind. He will be a leader on the wings in the future and I want to see him practice being that at U of M first.

True that. If like to see more year in the NCAA and at least 1 in the minors before being called up. Plenty of older guys deserving of chances before him.