• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/18 GDT : Sabres 4 at Red Wings 6 (Z w/Hat Trick)

Rate this topic

Wow, horrid first period. 3 goals allowed on 8 shots, Mrazek chased. And, Goose gets us one back. Thank hell. Least were starting to play better this period, and McCollum gets some game action, although I really didn't want to see him. Shut the door. Please.

3-2!! Right back in it!! Way to smarten up boys.

Yes and no, he himself was not the problem, the team being too comfortable with him was.

Wow, If you define comfortable as not showing up for the 1st period then yes, all the skaters were extremely comfortable

2nd time you've tried to make that connection already tonight.

No, but as much as I like him, he wasn't the solution either. He'll be back though, and he'll be solid. :devil:

edit-Was a reply to a post about Mrazek not being the problem. Some reason the quote didn't show up..lol

Edited by chaps80

Wow, If you define comfortable as not showing up for the 1st period then yes, all the skaters were extremely comfortable

2nd time you've tried to make that connection already tonight.

Make what connection? The connection to the players saying they are comfortable with him in net so they decided he could do all the work himself and hung him out to dry? I'm not sure what you think I'm saying but the players s*** the bed in the first and not petr

By the way, a Mexican can also be a good North American boy. This is a common oversight with hockey references.

What about a Swede?