• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2015 Detroit Tigers/MLB Baseball thread

Rate this topic

Sorias about to be gone too.

I'm not familiar with any of the guys we got back for price, but apparently Norris is an amazing prospect.

All 3 of the prospects have potential, but Norris is definitely a top prospect. Sucks to see him go,but good to see the Jays are finally going for it after 22 years of disappointment.

In the end, the Jays big time overpaid for a rental. But it's a much better story than the usual "New York Yankees acquire ......."

Edited by marcaractac

All 3 of the prospects have potential, but Norris is definitely a top prospect. Sucks to see him go,but good to see the Jays are finally going for it after 22 years of disappointment.

In the end, the Jays big time overpaid for a rental. But it's a much better story than the usual "New York Yankees acquire ......."

I looked price before we got him, but I didn't realize how dominant he consistently is until he came to the tigers.

Its rare for the guy to throw less than 8innings.

He's amazing, you got yourself a good pitcher, and I hope he gets himself a ring.

The jays definitely seemed prime for a good run at it.

I looked price before we got him, but I didn't realize how dominant he consistently is until he came to the tigers.

Its rare for the guy to throw less than 8innings.

He's amazing, you got yourself a good pitcher, and I hope he gets himself a ring.

The jays definitely seemed prime for a good run at it.

Yeah they made a couple more good moves today, including getting Mark Lowe for the pen. The only bummer about Price is that it's all but certain he will be elsewhere next season.

Yeah they made a couple more good moves today, including getting Mark Lowe for the pen. The only bummer about Price is that it's all but certain he will be elsewhere next season.

I was hoping that wed trade price and cespedes both this year, then re-sign them in the off season once they're ufas, if cespedes leaves we still have a good chance at bringing him back because he likes being here with miggy, but apparently the talks between the tigers and prices agent weren't even close during spring training when they tried to extend.

Norris made his first start for the tigers today.

He only allowed one run, and made a realgud diving catch on a bunt...

he seems like he's going to be pretty damn good.

He is. He was the Jays #2 overall prospect behind Hoffman and the Jays were ridiculously deep in pitching. Norris if he reaches his potential will be a very good #2 and might even be an ace but I think that's putting too much into it. He has great off speed stuff, and a good fastball to keep the hitters honest.