• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2015 Detroit Tigers/MLB Baseball thread

Rate this topic

They'll be alright. It's going to be back and forth with the Royals all season long. I hope Verlander can come back and be solid. He doesn't need to be in Cy Young form but if he can win 10 games or so that would be nice.

Nice series against one of the best teams in baseball in St. Louis. They had a chance to sweep but I'll take 2/3 on the road.

Still a game back of KC I believe but hopefully the Tigers can beat up on Milwaukee these next 3 games.

I really cannot figure them out. Pitching staff isn't terrible, but it's not good either. The four main starters, even Price, have had their off nights. God knows what the deal is with JV, Rondon. Not counting on them.

The V-Mart injury stinks. He doesn't seem himself out there. However Cespedes, even though he strikes out a lot, is pretty solid hitter when he doesn't have to be count on as the main guy - Miggy has that covered. Remain disappointed with JD and Castellanos, hoping for the turnaround from them at the plate but not counting on it. JD was amazing last year and I'm not saying it was a fluke, but he's gotta keep it up.

finally broke the losing streak, which probably only happened because David price pitched the full game...

The team has looked horrible though, they still haven't fallen below .500 though.

Thank god for the way they started the season.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter