• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

sjr2012

What should we do with the Monster?

Rate this topic

What should we do with Gus?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nobody other than fans said anything about waiving him. He's the backup Mrazek will be sent down

I know no one other than fans said that. I was just commenting on the logic of keeping three goalies in Detroit, how its pretty pointless, and Mrazek should be sent down, Howie and Gus kept up, and it snowballed into something else.

Just suggested NYR would have interest as they are fighting for a playoff spot, King Henrik is out, and from what i've seen of Talbot, he looks shaky in the #1 role. Would be some good insurance for them.

they're 3 pts behind us. i don't think we'd help them out like that.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

they're 3 pts behind us. i think we'd help them out like that.

Weirder things have happened. Apparantly he's just an injury-prone career backup though, so no need to be concerned if he was moved there. He would'nt sniff a game and his groin would blow up in his first practice.

Keep him this year and let him walk in the off season.

Side note, how bad has jimmy been in shootouts. He has lost the Wings 5 pts alone. Good thing there's no shootouts in playoffs. Also I don't know if there's a thread on howard, I couldn't find one.

Keep him this year and let him walk in the off season.

Side note, how bad has jimmy been in shootouts. He has lost the Wings 5 pts alone. Good thing there's no shootouts in playoffs. Also I don't know if there's a thread on howard, I couldn't find one.

There were, but people get upset simply because they are made. Then, instead of having civil discussions about it (or simply just not going into them if you know you don't want to read about or discuss the topic), all hell breaks loose and they end up getting closed. It would be nice if there was a certain place to discuss it though.