• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jimmyemeryhunter

crazy hockey dad

Rate this topic

ok, since no one has mentioned it.....

How did this guy break a pane of glass just by hitting it? I referee hockey and I have parents and fans hitting the glass at times. That glass obviously had to be already flawed in some way.

Gotta love drunk hockey dads. Reminds me of the childhood little league baseball dads.

After it breaks... Looks like he reaches out to lean against glass that isn't there.

Yeah, I remember playing midget baseball and some of the parents were just out of their minds. If their son was pitching, they'd be yelling at him to purposely hit our best hitters and dumb s*** like that. And you always had the one mom at every game that was annoying as hell. Did'nt shut up once in 9 innings.

Yeah, I remember playing midget baseball and some of the parents were just out of their minds. If their son was pitching, they'd be yelling at him to purposely hit our best hitters and dumb s*** like that. And you always had the one mom at every game that was annoying as hell. Did'nt shut up once in 9 innings.

I remember being at one of those games when I was younger. I was watching my friend John from the stands. John's dad, who we later found out was majorly addicted to coke (and looking back it makes sense), was banned from attending games. So instead of sitting in the stands John's dad would get as close he could to the baseball diamond, aka up against the chain link fence that separates the parking lot from the field. He would hold onto the fence and rattle it screaming JOHNNYYYYYY all nine innings. It was ridiculous. I felt bad for John.

Edited by number9

ok, since no one has mentioned it.....

How did this guy break a pane of glass just by hitting it? I referee hockey and I have parents and fans hitting the glass at times. That glass obviously had to be already flawed in some way.

My guess is that he hit it with his wedding ring (I'm assuming he's married, and he hits it with a flat palm on his left hand).

My guess is that he hit it with his wedding ring (I'm assuming he's married, and he hits it with a flat palm on his left hand).

That glass has to be old too, Cuz the newer stuff is designed not to shatter like that.

So he probably just hit a piece of glass that was primed to go in the sweet spot with his ring.

I think people are overreacting (not just here, in the hockey world). The guy barely hits the glass and it shatters. And he does react, just not in complete shock. It's not like he pulled out a battering ram.

He reminds me of the boss from floor 3 or 4 on Kung Fu where he just kicks or punches and you die.

I think people are overreacting (not just here, in the hockey world). The guy barely hits the glass and it shatters. And he does react, just not in complete shock. It's not like he pulled out a battering ram.

He reminds me of the boss from floor 3 or 4 on Kung Fu where he just kicks or punches and you die.

"Overreacting" is an interesting choice of words to use while defending a guy who was yelling, screaming, breaking glass because the refs at a midget hockey game screwed up a penalty call.

Lets put it this way, if you find yourself getting angry over a midget hockey game...you're a douchebag.

The looped (vine?) video of this is infinitely more satisfying. From the passionate "GET THA WHEELZ ON THA BUS" to the hilariously droll "way to go, paul," it has something for everyone. The more you watch, the funnier it gets.

http://sidneyc.tumblr.com/post/108888553654/way-to-go-paul

Guest Playmaker

"Overreacting" is an interesting choice of words to use while defending a guy who was yelling, screaming, breaking glass because the refs at a midget hockey game screwed up a penalty call.

Lets put it this way, if you find yourself getting angry over a midget hockey game...you're a douchebag.

I get what he's saying. While it may be douchey, it's hardly unusual behavior at a youth hockey game. A parent slapping the glass is barely a blip in the radar. The hockey moms are the worst. My favorite is when they harass the "refs", who are usually 12 year old boys. Or the ones that that are three bills shrieking at their five year old to skate harder and faster. Good Times.