• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/29 GDT - Red Wings 1 at Lightning 5

Rate this topic

I love pretty much every goalie, but ours ek-specially. We have very very good stout goalies!! Speaking of which, today is Dom's 50th birthday, so let's win this one for the crazy keeper, shall we, boyz?

That said, I am a bit scared of TB with Stammer and Val -- not to mention their gigantic goalie.

Aim good, Wings, lots of SOGs, please. LGRW!!!

Welcome back Stevie Y ... you are always welcome back at the Joe .. but the rest of your team :furious::furious:

Hope our mad scoring streak keeps up ... and D, don't take a period or even a few minutes off.

Edited by RedWingsRox

It's great to see the excitement this team is generating! I think the coaching staff ran a very detail oriented practice and I look for Petr to have a bounce back performance (even though he got the W)

If you could only get one win in the next two, would it be against the Bolts tonight or the Isles on Sat??

Should be a great game! Hoping for another solid performance from that third line.. LGW :yahoo: show the yzerbolts that we belong in first!

High Praise from Jon Cooper

Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith 8m8 minutes ago

#TBLightning Cooper said the #RedWings are best team in the East. "Everything goes through them. They're the real deal."

apparently they already know that we belong in first.... SHOW THEM ANYWAY! :P

Best team in the east will be a tough test would be happy with one point

Actually, right now The Wings and Isles are better. But if you say so........

High Praise from Jon Cooper

Joe Smith @TBTimes_JSmith 8m8 minutes ago

#TBLightning Cooper said the #RedWings are best team in the East. "Everything goes through them. They're the real deal."

Yeah, I'd rather be underestimated, tbh.

Although I doubt he really feels that way. Probably just trying to challenge his own team more than anything.

Edited by rick zombo

It's great to see the excitement this team is generating! I think the coaching staff ran a very detail oriented practice and I look for Petr to have a bounce back performance (even though he got the W)

If you could only get one win in the next two, would it be against the Bolts tonight or the Isles on Sat??

I would take the Lightning, just because we'd stay in first and try and open a gap. But make no mistake, that Isles game is gonna be a gem.

I would take the Lightning, just because we'd stay in first and try and open a gap. But make no mistake, that Isles game is gonna be a gem.

I think the Isles are gonna be that team that flops in the POs this year. As for us playing them, I see our overall team D shutting them down, unless they can get us on our heels with their energy game from guys like Martin and C Buck