• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/29 GDT - Red Wings 1 at Lightning 5

Rate this topic

Nice GDT - But I think you (accidentally) granted Jonathon Bernier's biggest wish...

Wow, how the heck did I do that?

After further investigation, Bernier and Bishop are files next to each other in my player pic folder, I must have accidentally clicked on Bernier instead and the blue on white played tricks on my eyes and I posted it without even realizing it.

Good catch :lol:

After further investigation, Bernier and Bishop are files next to each other in my player pic folder, I must have accidentally clicked on Bernier instead and the blue on white played tricks on my eyes and I posted it without even realizing it.

Bernier is only about a foot shorter than Big Ben, and 30 pounds lighter. Behemoth Bishop. Aim around him, Wings!!! :scared:

I didn't even realize it all, so you're not alone!

Big couple of games here tonight and saturday. I know the streak can't last forever but it'd be great to come out and get a big win tonight. The "weak" eastern conference suddenly doesn't look so weak anymore.

It would be nice to get a win tonight (and Saturday) but in reality, its only Jan/Feb and I am more looking forward to seeing how they play against these two tops teams. I would love wins, but as long as the Wings compete hard and show they are capable of beating these teams, I will come away feeling very good. I don't think "messages" need to be sent now by winning or losing, but by playing best against best. The Wings are good enough to be here and hopefully Tampa (and Isles) are thinking the same thing, that this is a great measuring cup game, win or lose.

That said, Go Wings! Too bad Pulk's isn't up....

Actually, right now The Wings and Isles are better. But if you say so........

Yeah, I'd rather be underestimated, tbh.

Although I doubt he really feels that way. Probably just trying to challenge his own team more than anything.

Agreed. Smells like a trap to me.

I want stamkos on this team! Get er Dunn Kenny

before anyone else says it i will. anderrsson glendening kindl and erricsson and a 7th round pick for stamkos!!!! get er dun kenny

get rid of the scraps for a franchise player....totally doable

and if kenny cant get the deal done.... than hes the worst GM around

Edited by trule23