• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
frankgrimes

Buffalo Sabres could go for the record

Rate this topic

I'd be fine if buffalo got him.

They have an excellent prospect pool too, BTW.

Which kind of worries me.

But they deserve him more than any of the others.

I'd also be fine with Arizona getting him.

I just don't want Edmonton to get him, because they WILL find a way to ruin him.

Not even Edmonton could ruin those two

We should change the thread to "Toronto Maple Leafs could go for the record"

They already have their record. longest losing streak in franchise history.

Their situation is unbelievable other than Nonis nobody in that front office has experience and yet some of their fans want Dubas to take over already wow. Go ahead fire Nonis and then they have nobody with experience..

They should have hired Gilmour as the president of Mlse he owns a team and is the GM.. Shanahan has been a GM

Their situation is unbelievable other than Nonis nobody in that front office has experience and yet some of their fans want Dubas to take over already wow. Go ahead fire Nonis and then they have nobody with experience.. They should have hired Gilmour as the president of Mlse he owns a team and is the GM.. Shanahan has been a GM

Soooo you complain about lack of experience yet then suggest they should hire Gilmour...

Yeah he's been a GM in juniors... Just like Dubas...

No Shanahan has not been a GM...

Their situation is unbelievable other than Nonis nobody in that front office has experience and yet some of their fans want Dubas to take over already wow. Go ahead fire Nonis and then they have nobody with experience.. They should have hired Gilmour as the president of Mlse he owns a team and is the GM.. Shanahan has been a GM

Soooo you complain about lack of experience yet then suggest they should hire Gilmour...

Yeah he's been a GM in juniors... Just like Dubas...

No Shanahan has not been a GM...

At least Gilmour knows the market and has experience Shanahan has 0.

Maybe but they really don't deserve either one. I mean this would be their 4? Top 5 pick in a row not even the pens were that bad

Exactly. Its too bad theres nothing that can be done about them possibly scoring another #1 pick. There should be a rule about how many #1's a team can get and still not improve as a franchise. lol It really is ridiculous.

Maybe but they really don't deserve either one. I mean this would be their 4? Top 5 pick in a row not even the pens were that bad

Exactly. Its too bad theres nothing that can be done about them possibly scoring another #1 pick. There should be a rule about how many #1's a team can get and still not improve as a franchise. lol It really is ridiculous.

It's really amazing with that amount of talent the oilers should at least show some improvements.