• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

2015 Draft

Rate this topic

I'm fairly certain he knows the difference, forum posting (especially via phone) lends to simple errors.

My ipad pisses me off ... Just now it spelled pisses and poses and had to correct it ... Watching the draft and writing around here and twitter ...sorry If I offended anyone lol

I don't think Sweeney's going to last very long the way he's going.

Svechnikov...not bad I guess, but there were others I'd have preferred.

I think mantha is as good as gone now

I just knew it when they weren't trading back we were gonna take him ... Since we didn't take a dman like we should of and now were f***ed till 73 I'm predicting we're getting rid of mantha now

Our forward prospects are a+ while our d's suck

Calm down :lol:

I like to look at the first half of this last sentence and feel grateful. Our forward prospects are a+. Is that not awesome?

Depending on who you listen to, Holland can be criticized for lots things but drafting isn't one of them. The Wings always take the best player available and they won't change this strategy anytime soon.

I just knew it when they weren't trading back we were gonna take him ... Since we didn't take a dman like we should of and now were f***ed till 73 I'm predicting we're getting rid of mantha now

Our forward prospects are a+ while our d's suck

I'm predicting you're going to be even more pissed when we take a goalie at 73. :)

I'd assume it does make a trade more likely, but I don't think that's why we picked him (if that's what you're suggesting).

Probably impossible and I still think mantha will be good and has high upside but would anyone trade mantha for the 24th pick to land Gabriel carlsson and possibly Phaneuf? Guessing we'd have to give more?

Wouldn't even consider it before we got the Russian kid

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

Holland is sticking with the kids. he said it again tonight. I doubt any trades happen. Maybe a plug in Dman for another year.

Now for the pick itself. I thought we would go with a F but thought Ek-Ericksson would be the guy. But Svechnikov is a great pick. Our future top line is Svechnikov-Larkin-Mantha. That is awesome! By the time they all make it all should be 6-2+ and 200+. The only negative is they are all LHed. This could be a 100+ goal per season line!

Since holland said that forget the last comment then lol ... We need some serious help at d though

I'd love it for us to make a trade somehow to land Gabriel carlsson or meloche

Holland is sticking with the kids. he said it again tonight. I doubt any trades happen. Maybe a plug in Dman for another year.

Now for the pick itself. I thought we would go with a F but thought Ek-Ericksson would be the guy. But Svechnikov is a great pick. Our future top line is Svechnikov-Larkin-Mantha. That is awesome! By the time they all make it all should be 6-2+ and 200+. The only negative is they are all LHed. This could be a 100+ goal per season line!

Athanasiou holmstrom bertuzzi

We need d's

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

As for D, go with what we have, see what options there are for a legit top 4 at the deadline.

Probably impossible and I still think mantha will be good and has high upside but would anyone trade mantha for the 24th pick to land Gabriel carlsson and possibly Phaneuf? Guessing we'd have to give more?

Wouldn't even consider it before we got the Russian kid

Drafting russians has worked out very well for Tampa. Not many teams take risks on Russians anymore. Could be a steal for us.

As for D, go with what we have, see what options there are for a legit top 4 at the deadline.

Drafting russians has worked out very well for Tampa. Not many teams take risks on Russians anymore. Could be a steal for us.

True. The only way teams feel comfortable is if they are already here playing.

True. The only way teams feel comfortable is if they are already here playing.

And luckily this kid already is. Not to mention physically can play in the NHL right now given the chance. We might see this kid on the roster sooner rather than later.

I'm fairly certain he knows the difference, forum posting (especially via phone) lends to simple errors.

BULL $HIT.

Simple English is totally lost on some people. Use your effin head for once and try a little brain power,