• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jersey Wing

So, Evander Kane...

Rate this topic

On 10/4/2021 at 4:27 PM, BarkBurgerman said:

So kinda like 2 weeks old, but site was down...

Kane has been cleared of gambling allegations, but now faces new sexual assault and domestic violence allegations. As well as allegations for violating league covid protocols.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/10/05/nhls-probe-into-evander-kane-covid-protocol-breach-about-using-fake-vaccine-card-report-says/

I’m gonna go ahead and hold my breath and wait for the right-wing anti-virus/vaccine brigade to rush in and defend obnoxious, entitled, money phone black guy’s right to disregard phony COVID restrictions. Surely nothing about Evander Kane will make those patriots hesitant to defend him as he thumbs his nose at COVID precautions right? Right?

I assume the Sidney Powell press conference is taking place any minute now?

26 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I’m gonna go ahead and hold my breath and wait for the right-wing anti-virus/vaccine brigade to rush in and defend obnoxious, entitled, money phone black guy’s right to disregard phony COVID restrictions. Surely nothing about Evander Kane will make those patriots hesitant to defend him as he thumbs his nose at COVID precautions right? Right?

Nice try CNN fanboy.  There's a difference between not taking the vaccine versus lying to your organization about taking it.  Right-wing people are usually more forthright about their right to refuse the vaccine.  This guy, who is already in deep s***, just pulled another stunt.  He lied to the Sharks who have been patient with him.  He's gone.  I just hope we sign him off waivers and make him into a full fledged goon.  

Edited by GMRwings1983

10 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Nice try CNN fanboy.  There's a difference between not taking the vaccine versus lying to your organization about taking it.  Right-wing people are usually more forthright about their right to refuse the vaccine.  This guy, who is already in deep s***, just pulled another stunt.  He lied to the Sharks who have been patient with him.  He's gone.  I just hope we sign him off waivers and make him into a full fledged goon.  

Nothing screams forthright like screaming yourself hoarse at a Walmart clerk as he desperately tries to enforce the mask mandate his company requires but your people flagrantly violate. 

Again, if vaccines are tyranny why aren’t you celebrating this guy? Something tells me I already know the answer. 

41 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Nothing screams forthright like screaming yourself hoarse at a Walmart clerk as he desperately tries to enforce the mask mandate his company requires but your people flagrantly violate. 

Again, if vaccines are tyranny why aren’t you celebrating this guy? Something tells me I already know the answer. 

Liberal overreaction as typical.  Fueled by obsession about racism.  What percentage of people did you just describe?  Not nearly as many as you think.  Few people in general do public rants. 

This guy has several strikes against him already.  He makes money others can't dream of.  He risked all that for his foolishness.  

One more thing.  Even if someone supported his action here, that doesn't erase how stupid this was for him personally.  Being a martyr isn't worth it.  If they refused me millions if I don't get vaccinated, I'm getting vaccinated.  That's real money.

Edited by GMRwings1983

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Calm down. 

42 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Cause he's black

Can't lie, I had a fake card for a while till I got my real one. It was pretty easy to make with regular office supplies and I honestly can't tell the difference between my real one and fake one. And there's no database for these things. So he either had a really bad fake, or he got himself caught some other idiot way like an idiot.

I caved cause I wasn't about to risk showing a fake document to travel internationally. He probably shoulda had some balls and did what Bert did, but I guess he probably can't afford to forfeit the money at this point.

But in general, yeah I support him wanting to skirt the system on this one.

His estranged wife probably ratted him out

28 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Liberal overreaction as typical.  Fueled by obsession about racism.  What percentage of people did you just describe?  Not nearly as many as you think.  Few people in general do public rants. 

This guy has several strikes against him already.  He makes money others can't dream of.  He risked all that for his foolishness.  

One more thing.  Even if someone supported his action here, that doesn't erase how stupid this was for him personally.  Being a martyr isn't worth it.  If they refused me millions if I don't get vaccinated, I'm getting vaccinated.  That's real money.

Why don’t you just call me a libtard and get it out of your system? 

If some elementary school teacher refused to get the vaccine you’d fall all over yourself patting her on the back. Again, why not Kane? Refusing vaccine mandates is cool but lying to your boss about it is a bridge too far huh? 

Just now, kipwinger said:

If some elementary school teacher refused to get the vaccine you’d fall all over yourself patting her on the back. Again, why not Kane? Refusing vaccine mandates is cool but lying to your boss about it is a bridge too far huh? 

So your plan is to bait people into insulting you, so you can act the victim? Yet you use borderline racism and insults to do it? You're just as bad or worse than any right wing anti Vax person and give liberals a bad name. 

5 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

So your plan is to bait people into insulting you, so you can act the victim? Yet you use borderline racism and insults to do it? You're just as bad or worse than any right wing anti Vax person and give liberals a bad name. 

Lol, there’s a lot to unpack here. When did I act like a victim? Who did I insult? And how was I being “borderline racist”? 

I liked when a LGWs thread had 100 members posting to shart on a San Jose player simply  because he played for San Jose. 

Now I get this. An ideological poop thread that would be gone. If Mods. 

Also I was banned for less than most of this stuff. 

We really took this place to the margins eh? 

Edit: I mostly side with Kip in this case. But I wish I didn't have to. Cuz he's a tool :lol:

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Lol, there’s a lot to unpack here. When did I act like a victim? Who did I insult? And how was I being “borderline racist”? 

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

14 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

5 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Cause he's black

Can't lie, I had a fake card for a while till I got my real one. It was pretty easy to make with regular office supplies and I honestly can't tell the difference between my real one and fake one. And there's no database for these things. So he either had a really bad fake, or he got himself caught some other idiot way like an idiot.

I caved cause I wasn't about to risk showing a fake document to travel internationally. He probably shoulda had some balls and did what Bert did, but I guess he probably can't afford to forfeit the money at this point.

But in general, yeah I support him wanting to skirt the system on this one.

While at this time there is no National or International Database, any vaccine administered in Michigan has database and can be checked/verified.

Wonder if any law enforcement monitor online for illegal activities at all 

10 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I don't care whether someone wants to get vaccinated or not.  It should be a personal choice.  I wouldn't be Okay with a teacher faking a vaccine card.  It's better to be honest about it.  Employers don't like being lied to blatantly.  Kane lied to the Sharks.    

4 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I don't care whether someone wants to get vaccinated or not.  It should be a personal choice.  I wouldn't be Okay with a teacher faking a vaccine card.  It's better to be honest about it.  Employers don't like being lied to blatantly.  Kane lied to the Sharks.    

So again, thumbing your nose at vaccine mandates is fine, but lying to your boss is just too much for ya? Well aren't you a company man.

It's hilarious that you have no problem with someone disregarding their employer's COVID guidelines (The NHL requires players to be vaccinated or regularly tested) but LYING to that same boss about disregarding them is a no-no? In your world the employer is both worthy of fealty and also contempt. It's okay to blow them off, just don't lie about it? 

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

So again, thumbing your nose at vaccine mandates is fine, but lying to your boss is just too much for ya? Well aren't you a company man.

It's hilarious that you have no problem with someone disregarding their employer's COVID guidelines (The NHL requires players to be vaccinated or regularly tested) but LYING to that same boss about disregarding them is a no-no? In your world the employer is both worthy of fealty and also contempt. It's okay to blow them off, just don't lie about it? 

You're trying too hard.  Yes, I think lying to an employer is worse than just saying you don't want to get vaccinated.  Whether someone refusing to get vaccinated should or shouldn't get fired isn't really my point here.   

14 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

You're trying too hard.  Yes, I think lying to an employer is worse than just saying you don't want to get vaccinated.  Whether someone refusing to get vaccinated should or shouldn't get fired isn't really my point here.   

Not my point either. My point is that you seem to think that lying to your employer is a no-no but completely disregarding their workplace mandates is perfectly fine. It's almost like you're grasping at straws trying to find a way to demonize Kane for something that you, in theory, are totally fine with (not following your employer's COVID protocols). Hard to imagine why.

On a separate note, I'd love to have you as an employee. Hard to imagine anyone else at your Subway franchise kisses as much ass as you clearly do. Lemme guess, it's okay to not wash your hands before returning to work, but heaven forbid you lie about it?

Edited by kipwinger

11 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Not my point either. My point is that you seem to think that lying to your employer is a no-no but completely disregarding their workplace mandates is perfectly fine. It's almost like you're grasping at straws trying to find a way to demonize Kane for something that you, in theory, are totally fine with (not following your employer's COVID protocols). Hard to imagine why.

On a separate note, I'd love to have you as an employee. Hard to imagine anyone else at your Subway franchise kisses as much ass as you clearly do. Lemme guess, it's okay to not wash your hands before returning to work, but heaven forbid you lie about it?

If you're going to be an idiot, maybe we shouldn't discuss this.  I don't work at Subway. 

Also, this is not an isolated Kane incident.  He's had many strikes against him lately and in his career.   

8 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

If you're going to be an idiot, maybe we shouldn't discuss this.  I don't work at Subway. 

Also, this is not an isolated Kane incident.  He's had many strikes against him lately and in his career.   

Sorry, ample research exists demonstrating that conservatives have less education that liberals. I assumed you worked at Subway because I figured your education ended right around the time you knocked up Becky Sue at Junior Prom.

Also, I like how you want to have a civil "discussion" now after you've called me names for two days. Am I playing too rough?

3 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

You're probably right about the wife. Likely shared that tidbit during the gambling investigation. Betcha there's more than a few NHLers with fake cards.

Well I don't live in Michigan. But I'm sure the FBI agent assigned to my file is well aware of my transgressions. 

I am WELL aware of your transgressions.  Your online activities entertain the boys and I down at headquarters which is why you get away with "things" others don't