• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jersey Wing

So, Evander Kane...

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Sorry, ample research exists demonstrating that conservatives have less education that liberals. I assumed you worked at Subway because I figured your education ended right around the time you knocked up Becky Sue at Junior Prom.

Also, I like how you want to have a civil "discussion" now after you've called me names for two days. Am I playing too rough?

What names?  CNN fanboy.  Oh please.  Your "ample research" quote says it all.  Education my ass.  

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

What names?  CNN fanboy.  Oh please.  Your "ample research" quote says it all.  Education my ass.  

"Education my ass". Spoken like a true intellectual.

I'll have a Spicy Italian on the herbs and cheese bread, peasant.

1 minute ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I'll give you a spicy Italian.  Just not the kind you're expecting.    

You must have missed me in the other thread saying I'm attracted to guys. Don't make promises you can't keep. I'd work a bottom boy like you over.

34 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

You must have missed me in the other thread saying I'm attracted to guys. Don't make promises you can't keep. I'd work a bottom boy like you over.

You're a liberal who lives in D.C.  You're good at screwing people I'm sure, but you're not working any man over.  

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

You're a liberal who lives in D.C.  You're good at screwing people I'm sure, but you're not working any man over.  

I've been working you over all day long. You're just too dense to realize it.

Just a question:  What would have happened had he attempted to go to Canada unvaccinated?  In that case he would have been breaking a federal law rather than just a team/league mandate.  He would have been in trouble, but would the team or league have faced any legal trouble?
Just curious.

On 10/20/2021 at 7:27 AM, Dabura said:

Eventually kip will have had sex with EVERYONE here and then there'll be nothing left for us to do and Matt can finally shut this place down for good.

This place is safe.  Kip and I will never have sex.

2 hours ago, 55fan said:

Just a question:  What would have happened had he attempted to go to Canada unvaccinated?  In that case he would have been breaking a federal law rather than just a team/league mandate.  He would have been in trouble, but would the team or league have faced any legal trouble?
Just curious.

This place is safe.  Kip and I will never have sex.

It's probably just a fine, since it's not really a "law" 

7 hours ago, big man said:

Haven't been to Canada yet, but will go in about a month

So far every customs agent I've dealt with has barely even glanced at my vax card, some didn't check it at all. I could have flashed a dinner receipt at 100% of them. Like you say, it's not really law, and there's no way to even verify if the things are even legit. At least the American ones.

My guess is Bertuzzi just gets denied entry into Canada at the most. But he's also a Canadian citizen... is Canada really not gonna let one of their own come home?

He would have to quarantine for 2 weeks every time he had to cross the border since they can't legally deny him 

But I thought we were talking about Kane and his fake vax passport

Kane has been waived and the Sharks are attempting to trade him at 50% salary.

Would you take him for Future Considerations?

Kane also just switched his agent to Milstein. Milstein lives in Michigan and reps Datsyuk, Namestnikov, Kucherov, and Vasilevsky. Probably has a lot of experience working with Yzerman.

13 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Kane has been waived and the Sharks are attempting to trade him at 50% salary.

Would you take him for Future Considerations?

Kane also just switched his agent to Milstein. Milstein lives in Michigan and reps Datsyuk, Namestnikov, Kucherov, and Vasilevsky. Probably has a lot of experience working with Yzerman.

3M per for the next 3.5 years? For a 20-30 goal scorer? Tempting. 

Not an Yzermove tho. 

Personally I'd only do it if it brought @frankgrimes out of retirement

16 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

3M per for the next 3.5 years? For a 20-30 goal scorer? Tempting. 

Not an Yzermove tho. 

Personally I'd only do it if it brought @frankgrimes out of retirement

Apparently Kane is fully vaccinated now (for real this time). I'd honestly be more partial to taking him if he wasn't and I knew he couldn't spend time with the rest of the team lol.