• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kjellfeanor

Sekera to Red Wings ?

Rate this topic

Waht does he bring that Detroit needs? Nothing.

I watched almost every match that CAR and DET played so far.

In my opinion DET needs one more top d-man for PO. And yes, he is top d-man + awesome pp.

Where did you hear this from?

It was across all media in my country, he didnt accept offer from CAR so they want at least something, not sure if its gonna be DET/ANA thats just what media said.

I watched almost every match that CAR and DET played so far.

In my opinion DET needs one more top d-man for PO. And yes, he is top d-man + awesome pp.

It was across all media in my country, he didnt accept offer from CAR so they want at least something, not sure if its gonna be DET/ANA thats just what media said.

I don't see him bumping anyone out of the top 4, and like others said he shoots left. If they get a D it will be a clear upgrade and/or a right shot.

I don't see him bumping anyone out of the top 4, and like others said he shoots left. If they get a D it will be a clear upgrade and/or a right shot.

I agree. I could see Holland holding onto all picks/prospects rather than trade for someone like sekera. I'm not knocking the guy, he's not a bad player by any stretch but I'm not sure he has a future here.