• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/16 GDT : Montreal Canadiens 2 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

Toss a Hab onto the ice! Better still, two of them, then it's like an octopus - eight arms n legs. Win or lose -- do it anyway!!

Nice GDT as always, Mikey. Love the old school theme, and appreciate your effort. I am excited about this game, and have a good feeling. Jimmy back on his game, and goals from the big guns, says me!

Love my Wings! LGRW!!!!

Toss a Hab onto the ice! Better still, two of them, then it's like an octopus - eight arms n legs. Win or lose -- do it anyway!!

Nice GDT as always, Mikey. Love the old school theme, and appreciate your effort. I am excited about this game, and have a good feeling. Jimmy back on his game, and goals from the big guns, says me!

Love my Wings! LGRW!!!!

Nice gdt mikey.

Hoping we can stop this slide and get back to some winning hockey.

LETS GO WINGS!

bc7.png

Apparently Nyquist and Tatar we're switched yesterday in practice and that's what they'll probably start with tonight. I hate these random lines that Babcock always throws together...

Nyquist has looked like he's been struggling lately so I guess maybe they're trying to get him going with Datsyuk? Either way though Datsyuk and Tatar together just works and I hate to see it split up.

He should have just switched Abdelkader and Helm if that's the case...

I hate all 4 lines right now to be honest. Way too many players in roles they shouldn't be in...

I'd like to see something like...

21-13-26

14-40-43

90-15-56

20-41-8

Jurco hasn't shown that he'd be productive on the top line. But agree, the line are a little messed up. Getting Glendening in Andersson's spot and Weiss on the 3rd line are the most important moves in my opinion.

Also think having Franzen back would help. (attack me at will)

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk