• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/21 GDT : Red Wings 7 at Dallas Stars 6 (OT)

Rate this topic

Weird hunch, but I feel like Kindl's going to have a real solid game. I wouldn't be totally shocked to see him add an assist or two.

Me too. Attitude's not a problem for Kindl, he seems to be working hard off the ice to make it back onto the roster. He has the tools...he honestly does. He's got wheels, he can shoot decent enough and we've seen him good vision during powerplays and moving it up the ice at times. He just needs to not play like a scared little ***** and then I think he can be effective

I hate these lines that first line is dreadful. Abby has been great but his role is more geared to the datsyuk zetterburg line. I remember most of the kids started to gain confidence when they played on the third line together for a while. It was later that they took it up a notch on the top lines. So I'd like to see..

Tatar-Datsyuk-Helm

Zetterberg-Sheahan-Nyquist

Pulkkinen-Weiss-Jurco

Miller-Glendening-Abdelkader

Did you all even remember that Patty Sunshine (Eaves) plays for Dallas? :w00t:

He's out with a concussion, poor laddie. He has no luck with pucks and his head... perhaps the hockey gods are trying to tell him something. Seguin is out, too, from a vicious hit earlier this week. Hemsky is iffy for game time.

LGRW!!

Anyone remember his hatty against Dallas?