• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Looks like stand pat time for Kenny

Rate this topic

Unless Kenny is prepared to go all in for a blockbuster deal, its looking more than likely that we'll go

with what we have. But unlike last year i feel more comfortable with that.

Marchenko has come in and thrown a spanner in the works with his play. Babs, although really wanting

a RH q/b on the blueline, has a RH shot in Alexy, who will im sure go on to be even better. Alexy and Q as

next years bottom pairing bodes well for the Wings.

I dont see us doing anything else apart trying to land Petry but im hearing he injured?

Kindl Andersson Ferraro for Petry and Gazdic?

Petry is hurt, is worse than anyone we have with the possible exception of Kindl who is the #7, and is a pure rental unless he wants to be the 7 here next season. Gazdic would be in the press box in the playoffs, and would probably spend most regular season games there too.

From the Oilers perspective you get a guy the Wings recently demoted a serviceable 4th liner, and a guy who's might be a serviceable 4th liner.

There is no reason for either team to do that.

Edited by DickieDunn

Kings seems to have traded their 1st (2015) for Sekera... well if that's the price for the rental - I hope that Kenny will not be trading... No need for Legwand 2.0 - no need for the panic moves

I agree. Imagine what the price for Yandle is going to be. It will most definitely be a 1st and a rostered player like Nyquist. I would rather us stand pat and see how things go. We are one of the youngest teams in the league and our success/failure in the playoffs this year is going to be a building block for the future. Lets not get an expensive overpriced rental.

Rangers gave up a lot to get Yandle. From what I've read, Duclair is Mantha/Larkin level potential who lit it up with Domi at the WJC. John Moore I'm meh on, but he has potential still. Plus, a 2015 2nd and a 2016 first. We could have matched or beaten that, but no thanks.