• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/23 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Ducks 4 (SO)

Rate this topic

I am actually OK with Z being held out tonight, under the circumstances. Ducks would target his head, just because they are like that. LA and Sharks, I think would be less likely to target him. Better to let him sit out this game...

Now, Nashville... well, I would hate to miss seeing Hank when I am at the game, but his head has already seen its share of bashing there. :glare:

And yet Benn was allowed to play last night. :glare:

this cannot possibly come as a surprise to anyone... right? Open season on Red Wings' noggins!!

I am actually OK with Z being held out tonight, under the circumstances. Ducks would target his head, just because they are like that. LA and Sharks, I think would be less likely to target him. Better to let him sit out this game...

Now, Nashville... well, I would hate to miss seeing Hank when I am at the game, but his head has already seen its share of bashing there. :glare:

And yet Benn was allowed to play last night. :glare:

this cannot possibly come as a surprise to anyone... right? Open season on Red Wings' noggins!!

The good thing is a 6.5 ft, 249 lbs guy is on his way by the time he's ready he will be 260 of pure anger and muscle...his name Mike McKee Benn better starts remembering that name or else he will be very surprised in the not so distant future :)

Even my Weber will be in over his head against that hulking beast.

It's too bad that this open season will continue till then

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 2m2 minutes ago

Andersson not in pregame warmups. Weiss playing center on line with Pulkkinen and Cleary. Glendening centering line with Miller and Jurco.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 18s19 seconds ago

Andersson was scheduled to play but is sick and can't go, Ken Holland said. So Cleary is in.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 2m2 minutes ago

Andersson not in pregame warmups. Weiss playing center on line with Pulkkinen and Cleary. Glendening centering line with Miller and Jurco.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 18s19 seconds ago

Andersson was scheduled to play but is sick and can't go, Ken Holland said. So Cleary is in.

That third line has turnover written all over it.

Edit: Since it has been pointed out that I usually post about goalies lately, and that it somehow lessens my opinion because thats all I've been posting about, and even though I know that my non posting of my other hockey opinions here doesn't affect my goalie posts, here is my non-goalie post to satisfy the quota:

GO TEAM!!

Edited by roboturner