• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/24 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Kings 1

Rate this topic

Gonna try an effective method from last year...

The wings suck, they are an absolute trash team that got lucky a few times this year and will never win in the playoffs. Jimmy is average and will never win a playoff round again, without Z this team is useless, Tatar and nyquist are hot garbage. Babcock is the worst coach ever and he's going to Toronto, and Dan Cleary is on this team.

Go wings!

I'll be at the game. Will be breaking in my Winter classic jersey. Got nice seats for my B Day. Wings better win this one. Go Wings !

I'll donate 100 dollars to a charity of your choice, if in addition to your Winter Classic sweater you dress up as Nikki Sixx otherwise. Sort of an East meets West thing. The ball is in your court.

Edit: For clarity's sake, I'm talking about Nikki Sixx circa 1983. Obviously.

Edited by kipwinger

I love the late game starts, since I usually miss part of the first - or have to drive like a fool to get home in time - for the eastern time starts. I don't mind staying up late. I just hope the Wings stay awake for 60 minutes tonight. It's not like their road trip is going to get easier. The Ducks game was very winnable. :confused:

Thanks for the GDT, Mikey!!!

Tonight is the night that Tomas Tatar learns to put the Red Wings on his back. He's been trying to be too good of a teammate lately and defer to Dats, but not tonight. Tonight Tatar has 2 goals and a helper for Helm (a helmper perhaps?). It goes without saying that we win on the basis of this performance (and by an additional goal from Stephen Weiss. Thine will be done.

Also, I heard tonight was also the night when some dude was dressing up like a Red Wings loving Nikki Sixx. Just a rumor, but I hear it's got legs.

Edited by kipwinger