• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/24 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Kings 1

Rate this topic

It's weird how Kings struggle for the first half of the year then just turn it on when they need to

Kind of like Osgood in 2009. Very shaky regular season, but when the playoffs came it was like he just flipped a switch. He sure shut a lot of people up.

Not sure if anyone noticed or mentioned this already.... but, with his 2 goals last night, Datsyuk tied Slava Kozlov with 853 career regular season points. When he gets his next point, Datsyuk will be the 5th highest scoring Russian NHL player of all time behind only Sergei Fedorov, Alexander Mogilny, Alexei Kovalev, and Alex Ovechkin.

Not sure if anyone noticed or mentioned this already.... but, with his 2 goals last night, Datsyuk tied Slava Kozlov with 853 career regular season points. When he gets his next point, Datsyuk will be the 5th highest scoring Russian NHL player of all time behind only Sergei Fedorov, Alexander Mogilny, Alexei Kovalev, and Alex Ovechkin.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool. #13 rules!

Agreed, Dats in amazing. But how insane is it that Ovechkin is ahead of a world class player like Datsyuk and he's only 29? Dude is an absolute freak of nature.

Said the same thing last night when they showed the graphic. Amazing, and to think all the talking heads thought he was "done" :lol:

I'll donate 100 dollars to a charity of your choice, if in addition to your Winter Classic sweater you dress up as Nikki Sixx otherwise. Sort of an East meets West thing. The ball is in your court.

Edit: For clarity's sake, I'm talking about Nikki Sixx circa 1983. Obviously.

So Kip, Are you a Kip Winger fan or just recognizing a fun take on the name?