• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Swayze

2/28 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Thanks vladdy15

I turned on the TV when Miller scored. Turned it off after the 2nd period. Was really surprised at the final score.

You can all thank me now. I muted the TV and went back to work. The Wings kicked it into high gear the minute I did that. You're welcome.

SO satisfying to beat a team that thinks going into d-bag mode is going to help them.

Edited by LasVegasRocks

Just saw highlights ... great fast paced game. Those Preds have a lot of players with big shots ... great win!!

So are we the only team that has not lost 2 in a row in regulation at home ... or did we break that streak already?

"...and as the sun set over Nashville, Predator fans still milling around Broad Street on a Saturday night to get dinner or maybe to hopefully celebrate an anticipated victory were left with an all too familiar taste. A taste familiar as hot dogs and potato salad in summer but now imagine those hot dogs had been sitting in tepid water all day and the potato salad had a sunburn. The taste of another loss to Detroit."

My entry for tonight's "Red Wings after dark" slam poetry contest

Just saw highlights ... great fast paced game. Those Preds have a lot of players with big shots ... great win!!

So are we the only team that has not lost 2 in a row in regulation at home ... or did we break that streak already?

We are the only team yes. Nashville’s streak was broken today.

Exciting game. Unfortunate such a good game ended with a flurry of penalties after it looked like at the beginning they were just going to let them play. Anytime Neal takes a stupid, costly penalty though I get pretty damn happy. I don't mind Nashville for the most part, but seeing Neal and Weber's faces that close together makes me get out the Hulk hands.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys and gals.

Glad they got the win.

Nashville has never been the cleanest team, but its substantially worse with Neal on their team.

That guy is such a d bag, and they gave him an A, so now the entire team acts that way.

I was disappointed in the preds.

Helm, lay in a course for the Mutara sector. We must stop Khan. :alien:

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy.

Somebody should photoshop Helm's head on Sulu or another helmsman (NOT Wesley Crusher in TNG, Darren can grow facial hair) with Zetterberg in the captain's chair with the caption "Helm, engage" for posting when he scores.