• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Swayze

2/28 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

Wow...I'm using that for a future GDT if you don't mind :)

NO! it's MY intellectual property and you can't have it!

Haha.

Just kidding.

I honestly, will be very, very upset if you don't go through with it dude.

Ha. Especially now that you've gotten my hopes up for it.

Awesome gdt by the way.

Do you remember that "gold" ice?

predsice.jpg

You mean the time when they froze the urine they had been saving from the visitors locker room?

Who doesn't remember that.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

So I'm about to be on my way to my grandfathers, hes having some pretty serious health issues and I'll be staying the night in case he needs to be rushed to the hospital.

As they have no WiFi, I won't be able to join in on the GDT today so someone's gonna have to criticize datsyuk and pulkkinen for me to get them going.

LETS GO WINGS!

Love the GDT. Should say Trashville Prednecks though :P

Should be a good game, can't wait. I'm glad the preds are doing so well this season. Bet this one goes into OT.

i'm ok with a preds ot loss,they are one point away from hitting 90 points

Would you mind trading us Josi or Jones ? That cap hit is so great

So I'm about to be on my way to my grandfathers, hes having some pretty serious health issues and I'll be staying the night in case he needs to be rushed to the hospital.

As they have no WiFi, I won't be able to join in on the GDT today so someone's gonna have to criticize datsyuk and pulkkinen for me to get them going.

LETS GO WINGS!

Wonder if we did'nt criticize Helm he'd actually convert on his 100 scoring chances?

LETS GO WINGS!

Sorry to hear this. Best wishes.

LETS GO WINGS!

Sorry boo boo. Hope gramps feels better soon. We'll trash the Perds in his honor!

LGW!

LETS GO WINGS!

All the best to you and your Grandpa man. I'll be sure to criticize them tremendously in your name.