• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/4 GDT : Rangers 1 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Would be happy with a point the Rangers are stacked and if king Henrik starts uoooo

You realize that with a game in hand, they only have 3 points more then us. There is no reason why our expectations for this game should not be a win.

1st, awesome GDT as always.

2nd, that third line though. That's the kind of depth you need in the playoffs.. I'm so stoked for the rest of the season/post season.

Call me crazy but I think we win in the shootout, 3-2. Tatar and nyq each score in regulation and the shootout.

LGW!!

Edit: regulation* :P

Edited by amato

Great GDT as always. I have a feeling the new acquisitions will gel nicely. Goose on the third line should get him a bit more space since the top enemy D will likely be focused elsewhere. Talbot is due for a stinker. Hopefully the Wings pylon Yandle like they did in the playoffs a while back. Let's Go Wings!

Edit: wow, somehow it quad posted, sorry about that.

Edited by TheXym

1st, awesome GDT as always.

2nd, that third line though. That's the kind of depth you need in the playoffs.. I'm so stoked for the rest of the season/post season.

Call me crazy but I think we win in the shootout, 3-2. Tatar and nyq each score in relation and the shootout.

LGW!!

You're... you're crazy, man. I like you, but you're crazy.

How does that work? Is the salary just retained, or is his cap hit split between the two teams as well?

It's his cap hit as well. For next year too..

http://www.spotrac.com/nhl/new-york-rangers/keith-yandle/

Pretty sure that cap hit listed for this year is wrong though.. the length of time you have a player throughout the year doesn't reduce the cap hit, does it?

Edited by amato

How does that work? Is the salary just retained, or is his cap hit split between the two teams as well?

His cap hit is split too. That was the only way Rags were able to fit Yandle under the cap. I tried to find out if Coytoes retained half of only the cap hit or the salary as well. It seems they retained both. I don't even know if it's possible to retain only the cap hit but not actual salary.

Retaining half the cap is probably the only way the rags would've included duclair too.. whether they could've fit yandle under the cap or not.

Obtaining him probably had something to do with the yotes' motivation for retaining half the cap hit.

He's going to look great with domi.. and potentially one of McEichel. The coyotes have a real good chance to build a long term contender in a few years or so if they do it right.