• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/6 GDT : Flames 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Fil > Weiss

Hudler has 50 points and he had 25 + 25 the year before he signed with Calgary.

I wish we had both but it did feel like they both needed a fresh start.

I love this year because now I expect wins every night pretty much, just like the good old days!

If we had kept Fil as our 3C, we probably would have lost Sheahan already. The only reason Weiss hasn't taken over the 2C spot is that, when he was injured all last year, Sheahan stepped in and was incredible. In two years of Sheahan, I'm already happier with him then I ever was with Fil.

Lots of people thought Calgary would be a bottom feeder this year but having seen how they played the second half last year I had a hunch they might sniff the playoffs this year. Have to weather the storm tonight and wear them down. They are expert shot blockers too so need to get clear shots on net early and often. This won't be an easy game.

I thought Marchenko has a boobootoo.

I'm excited to see Monahan. He's the only twitter person I look up because he's funny in a very dry way.

I hope we win. That would be nice.

Not a hockey guy,but you should check out Brandon Mccarthy and his wife on twitter,both have a good sense of humor.

I think Jurco's issue is that he's going to try to do too much on that line, because he wants to stay up there. Ironically, if he just plays a simple game, there's a much better chance he'll work himself into a top-six (more likely top-nine) role. His skill will take over if he keeps it simple.

My guess is the team will look much better tonight. I doubt they'll start strong, but I see them taking over in the 2nd and 3rd periods.

You ought to check out Luongo's twitter.

Love him on Twitter haha since he went to Florida it's only gotten better....

"@strombone1: 690 PLAYERS

30 TEAMS

14 QUALIFIERS

BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOAL

ONE NIGHT ONLY

#weliveforthis

#nhldraftlottery"

He followed that when they got the first overall pick with "I've never won anything before!!"

But i think this is my all-time favorite....

"@strombone1: Don't think so....."@FlaPanthers: Does Roberto Luongo have the Twitter?"

:P

Love him on Twitter haha since he went to Florida it's only gotten better....

"@strombone1: 690 PLAYERS

30 TEAMS

14 QUALIFIERS

BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOAL

ONE NIGHT ONLY

#weliveforthis

#nhldraftlottery"

He followed that when they got the first overall pick with "I've never won anything before!!"

But i think this is my all-time favorite....

"@strombone1: Don't think so....."@FlaPanthers: Does Roberto Luongo have the Twitter?"

:P

Eddie Lack is pretty funny on Twitter too.

LGW! And nobody post THAT picture of Happy, please.