• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Will Wings Revisit Signing Phaneuf?

Rate this topic

Ooohhhhhh yeeeeeessss.....I miss that guy.

Ok. Back on point. Phaneuf can be 3,hockey players in 1. There's Dionkind. He wears a mask and puts opponents to sleep with Mister Dino. Then there's Dion Jack. He gets kicked out of games for checking opponents with barbed wire and trying to light them on fire. Then there's Dion Love. He plays nice and everyone beats him. This is who he plays like now. Dion love.

Have we even talked about Phaneuf in the last 4 pages of this thread? :lol:

Not that I ultimately give a s***, except the mods have dropped the hammer in more "on point" threads than this de-evolved mess.

Ok, fair enough. I'm done. I guess the thread became a bit of a catch all after Khan reported there was no more interest in Phaneuf.

Ok, fair enough. I'm done. I guess the thread became a bit of a catch all after Khan reported there was no more interest in Phaneuf.

I hear you. And, to be clear, I wasn't complaining about current hijinks as much as I was expressing curiosity over what off-topic discussion gets the heavy mod hand and what goes unchecked. Sometimes it hard to discern.

Have we even talked about Phaneuf in the last 4 pages of this thread? :lol:

Not that I ultimately give a s***, except the mods have dropped the hammer in more "on point" threads than this de-evolved mess.

Everything that could have been said about Phaneuf already was early on in his career.

He's been a failure from what he was first projected to be, which is a Norris caliber defenseman for much of his career. Instead, his only accomplishmend (albeit a good one), is banging Elisha Cuthbert.

WTF happened to this thread?

Same thing that happened to Phaneuf's career. You kinda just forget the guy is even there.

Just go ahead and trade Weiss, Smith and the #1 pick to Anaheim for Wiz and a 3rd....get it done!

I don't think we could trade Weiss for a case of beer right now. Smith may still have some stock left. Not sure why I say that come to think of it. Who'd want him?

5 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Ol Double Dion is a healthy scratch for the Kings tonight. He's on pace for 5 pts this season

lol suck it phaneuf

You are a weird f*****. 

Disappears for a month. 

Returns to necromance old-ass random-ass threads.